PRAYER for todays game against the bears

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

wtf?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is right!
I personally am football agnostic. I acknowledge that there are probably football Gods but I'm not quite sure which team they're going for yet.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

Hats for Bats! Gracias!
Originally posted by jreff22:
I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff.

Ah, Hesus, I like him very much, but he no help with football.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by jed_york:
The good Lord is closer to coach Singletary than any other HC in this league. Most of the other HCs are Godless atheists. Our coach Singletary proudly display the Lord's cross in over sized solid 24k gold. The good Lord always reward those who love and accept thy as their sole savior.

Singletary cheapens the cross and it makes him look absurd.

You cheapen 49er fans and make us all look absurd.

Was he wearing it when he pulled down his pants, was he wearing it when he wanted to fight Dahl during the game? Spare me the religious crap- the man is walking contradiction. he is absurd
Originally posted by alanbeez22:

i thought this was hilarious! but why does the last guy gotta be wearing red and gold? bless his soul!

embarrassing....
PRAYER DANCE!!!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
PRAYER DANCE!!!

^^^^^ OK, who has the .gif skillz to paste VD, crabtree, gore, PW, smith joe staley and brian jennings on their bodies????
Originally posted by vermonator:
Better be carefull, you might offend Cohn.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/11/does-cohn-dislike-singletary.html

cohn could eat a fat burnt kilbasa!!!

Cartman: "Maybe because COHN is a J, O, O??????"
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by jed_york:
The good Lord is closer to coach Singletary than any other HC in this league. Most of the other HCs are Godless atheists. Our coach Singletary proudly display the Lord's cross in over sized solid 24k gold. The good Lord always reward those who love and accept thy as their sole savior.

Singletary cheapens the cross and it makes him look absurd.

You cheapen 49er fans and make us all look absurd.

Was he wearing it when he pulled down his pants, was he wearing it when he wanted to fight Dahl during the game? Spare me the religious crap- the man is walking contradiction. he is absurd

You may not like Singletary--that much seems obvious--and you may disagree with and criticise his coaching style and ability. Fair enough.

But when you start criticising someone for wearing a cross, and judging a man for proclaiming his belief in Christianity, or for not living up to whatever your "standard" is for a Christian, then it seems like time to go back to reading your Bible and practicing what you're preaching.

Matt 7:5 seems appropriate. ". . . first cast the beam out of thine own eye and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

How about we stick to talking about Singletary's coaching, and leave religion in general, and his religious beliefs in particular, out of the discussion?

[ Edited by oldninerdude on Nov 12, 2009 at 14:42:32 ]

i thought this was hilarious! but why does the last guy gotta be wearing red and gold? bless his soul!

Ah s**t! Bad Omen! Killed it man!

I pray that Singletary doesn't goe off after losing to the Bears... Case in point:

The Bears is what we thought they were!
Originally posted by wolfpack219:
Originally posted by AKfanster:

wtf?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is right!

probably has rolls of quarters in the sports coat pockets.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone