There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PRAYER for todays game against the bears

• SS2K8
  • Veteran
Well when you're poppin a defense for 5 yards a carry and you still decide to throw the ball 45 times, you are pretty much spitting in the football gods faces. I doubt they are in a mood to listen to our prayers.
Originally posted by vermonator:
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Better be carefull, you might offend Cohn.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/11/does-cohn-dislike-singletary.html

cohn could eat a fat burnt kilbasa!!!

Mmmm, kilbasa

That actually LOOKS like Lowell! Maybe a little less hair on the sides, but otherwise, a dead ringer!
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

"f**k Jobu, i'll do it myself!!!"
The good Lord is closer to coach Singletary than any other HC in this league. Most of the other HCs are Godless atheists. Our coach Singletary proudly display the Lord's cross in over sized solid 24k gold. The good Lord always reward those who love and accept thy as their sole savior.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by jed_york:
The good Lord is closer to coach Singletary than any other HC in this league. Most of the other HCs are Godless atheists. Our coach Singletary proudly display the Lord's cross in over sized solid 24k gold. The good Lord always reward those who love and accept thy as their sole savior.

Singletary cheapens the cross and it makes him look absurd.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by susweel:
I think god has bigger stuff to worry about then some football game.

hinduism = multiple gods

cricket god
american football god
tree god
tiger god

Yah

cow god
monkey god
elephant god
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff.

Amen!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Mex49:

"I ask for your help, if you no help me now... I say f**k you Jobu. I do it myself!"

You cheapen 49er fans and make us all look absurd.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

wtf?
  • mando1988
  • Info N/A
lets sacrifice jimmy raye tonight at candlestick!!!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

You cheapen 49er fans and make us all look absurd.

You don't think enough of the Cross as a symbol of Christianity to give the respect of a capital letter?

But you think a man "cheapens" it by wearing it?

Wearing a Cross makes a man look absurd? Most Christians would accept that possibility, wouldn't they?

Are you anti-Christian, or is this supposed to be an example of Christian forgiveness and understanding?

Something seems very wrong with your logic here.
How bout this

God, please don't allow the comments made by VD rally the Bears Defense. I don't think I can handle watching their defensive line rack up a record amount of sacks tonight. Thanks God.