There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

PRAYER for todays game against the bears

I think god has bigger stuff to worry about then some football game.
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

yes yes! i will be attending the mecca of football aka candelstick! there we will sacrifice MEAT and drink lots of FOOTBALL water aka HENNESSY!

MMMM Hennessey!
Originally posted by susweel:
I think god has bigger stuff to worry about then some football game.

there is a difference between GOD and a football god!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,321
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

yes yes! i will be attending the mecca of football aka candelstick! there we will sacrifice MEAT and drink lots of FOOTBALL water aka HENNESSY!

MMMM Hennessey!

Henney & PatrĂ³n....Oh & "49ers Gold Rush" Shots!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:
I think god has bigger stuff to worry about then some football game.

hinduism = multiple gods

cricket god
american football god
tree god
tiger god
Better be carefull, you might offend Cohn.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/11/does-cohn-dislike-singletary.html
Originally posted by vermonator:
Better be carefull, you might offend Cohn.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/11/does-cohn-dislike-singletary.html

cohn could eat a fat burnt kilbasa!!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 50,330
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Better be carefull, you might offend Cohn.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/11/does-cohn-dislike-singletary.html

cohn could eat a fat burnt kilbasa!!!

I said a prayer for this game earlier today.
Originally posted by alanbeez22:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Better be carefull, you might offend Cohn.

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/cohn/2009/11/does-cohn-dislike-singletary.html

cohn could eat a fat burnt kilbasa!!!



Mmmm, kilbasa
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
Our football God stopped listening years ago.


I am however prepared to sell my soul to the devil if that will get us a win.
  • SS2K8
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 681
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I bet that guy could have stopped Chris Johnson for a 3 yard loss last week, the kind of sack artist we've been lacking.

[ Edited by SS2K8 on Nov 12, 2009 at 12:09:44 ]
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,394
Originally posted by Mex49:
Our football God stopped listening years ago.


I am however prepared to sell my soul to the devil if that will get us a win.

You're prepared to sell your soul to Al Davis?

Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Our football God stopped listening years ago.


I am however prepared to sell my soul to the devil if that will get us a win.

You're prepared to sell your soul to Al Davis?


i actually believe al davis sold his for that early decade run the raiders had,.. the devil flipped on him twice lol
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
Originally posted by Mex49:
Our football God stopped listening years ago.


I am however prepared to sell my soul to the devil if that will get us a win.

You're prepared to sell your soul to Al Davis?


Saint Al gave us Crabtree