LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

How many Zoners CAN NOT see the Game tonight?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many Zoners CAN NOT see the Game tonight?

So, tonights game is on NFL Network nationally(if you wanna call it a nationaly televised game).

I can see it thankfully, actually 1st game on TV for me this yr, have been relying on the internet.

[ Edited by AB83Rules on Nov 12, 2009 at 10:34:13 ]
not sure how to vote, but I CAN NOT see the game on TV. I'll have to watch on the net. only game I've been able to watch on TV was the Indy game. No NFLN on my cable system.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Well if its on the CW here in stockton I should be ok.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
not sure how to vote, but I CAN NOT see the game on TV. I'll have to watch on the net. only game I've been able to watch on TV was the Indy game. No NFLN on my cable system.

my bad, fixed the choices to Can see it and Cant see it.

Who's your Cable provider?
Can't see it at home. I could go to a sports bar that 5 minutes from me and watch it, but I don't feel like spending money on food, so I'm gonna watch it online. Hopefully I can find a decent stream.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

TWC, which I believe is the only Cable Provider left that doesn't carry NFLN.

I hear ya, I use to have TWC my entire life, but have switched to Dish.

It irks me that TWC has or gets other stuff, like FOOD TV, DIY, etc... bnut when it comes to NFLN they say no cause there fans(customers) dont want it, which is complete BS.
I get NFL network, and I pay for sunday ticket, so I don't have to watch the Seahawks! I live in Portland Or and we are stuck with the hens! For all the cash that Sunday ticket rips me off for every year I still have to watch the preseason on the internet, I am thinking of hooking a computer to my plasma and watching all the games over the net next year, screw the Sunday ticket! I don't care to watch every freaking game on sunday, just sell me a Forty Niner package or an NFC west package! Not a chance it is all or nothing at 250 bucks a season!
Yo is it being broadcast on ATT in the Bay? I dont have NFLN but won't it be televised locally?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Reminder for those with internet sprint phones you can stream the nfl network feed from sprint tv or nfl mobile live

I might listen to the radio broadcast while watching on TV not sure if I want to hear Matt Millen yap

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

It irks me that TWC has or gets other stuff, like FOOD TV, DIY, etc... bnut when it comes to NFLN they say no cause there fans(customers) dont want it, which is complete BS.

I have dish, but the b*****ds want me to switch up to there next level programming for nfl network. Its like 15 bucks more, I already pay them to much.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Yo is it being broadcast on ATT in the Bay? I dont have NFLN but won't it be televised locally?

Should be on the CW network

I work for TWC so by default, I have their service. If I had to pay for a service, it would be DirecTV, mainly cuz of NFLN and the sunday ticket. Here' the deal with NFLN and TWC.

NFLN wants TWC to pay a s**t load of money to carry the channel. Don't remember the exact number but it's ridiculous.

Okay fine, they pay big money for other channels. Thing is, NFLN wants to be put on basic service so that all TWC customers would get the channel at no extra charge. TWC wants to put it on their sports tier so that they could get some of that money back. NFLN doesn't like that and will not budge.

I'm sure EVENTUALLY they'll work something out, just not sure when.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:

Should be on the CW network

Thank you
Originally posted by susweel:

I have dish, but the b*****ds want me to switch up to there next level programming for nfl network. Its like 15 bucks more, I already pay them to much.

What package do u have?

and to the poster abnout NFLST, i couldnt agree more, i cant see myself spending 300 or whatever it is for16 games, when i dont watch alot of football anyway. Not worth it. Did it for 3 seasons, lobved it and all. But too damn expensive.
Share 49ersWebzone