There are 201 users in the forums

Can you still watch the 49ers/ Bears game tonight if...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
You don't have NFL network? Are they showing the game on local TV channels in the Bay Area and in Chicago or do you have to have NFL Network. I have NFL Network but my parents don't so I was jus wondering.

-Thanks all
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
socal, i bet NBC5 will be showing it - they usually do, or channel 7. here in the bay area, they are showing it on the CW network if you don't have the NFL Network.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I heard its on the CW
the old WB network is showing it too. i can't remember what the call letters for that station are now. sorry. they were running ads for the game.
It's going to be on the CW if you are local

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Nov 12, 2009 at 10:11:52 ]
Found it. Thanks a lot!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
You don't have NFL network? Are they showing the game on local TV channels in the Bay Area and in Chicago or do you have to have NFL Network. I have NFL Network but my parents don't so I was jus wondering.

-Thanks all

I don't have NFL network.. I really wanna watching the 49ers vs bears tonight.. I live in Texas.. I think, i can watching the internet online tv but i prefer the tv is real than online tv.. cuz online tv had some freezen that i hate it...
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by socalfan21:

-Thanks all

I don't have NFL network.. I really wanna watching the 49ers vs bears tonight.. I live in Texas.. I think, i can watching the internet online tv but i prefer the tv is real than online tv.. cuz online tv had some freezen that i hate it...

Share 49ersWebzone