LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Will J. Hill help the passing game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Since hill is the speedster will he help strectch the field and open up some 12-15 crossing patterns for VD, and Crabtree by drawing the safety.

I think early in the game we should take some shots down the field with Hill just to show the da bears defense that there is a threat to go deep.

thoughts?
I've been DYING to see us throw a 60 yard bomb at least once a half. As long as it's not picked, I don't care if it's caught or not. It'll keep the DB's honest. Watching any of our game film, they probably know that we never go deep. GO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
I've been DYING to see us throw a 60 yard bomb at least once a half. As long as it's not picked, I don't care if it's caught or not. It'll keep the DB's honest. Watching any of our game film, they probably know that we never go deep. GO DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by valrod33:
Im calling it right now, first play is gonna be a playaction bomb to either Hill or Crabtree for the TD
So far it look like WR Hill will have a better season than Crabs.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
I think this is a no doubter. I mean right now he is better than bruce so with bruce not playing and hill getting more playing time it seems to be a no brainer our offense will be better
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Yes!
Wide receivers are of no help to a healthy passing game.
i'm excited to have JHill suiting up. i didnt think his 40 time was indicative of his speed, but after watching him fly down the sidelines after that catch last week...plus having another WR out there who has chemistry with ASmith can only be good.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Sinsation:
i'm excited to have JHill suiting up. i didnt think his 40 time was indicative of his speed, but after watching him fly down the sidelines after that catch last week...plus having another WR out there who has chemistry with ASmith can only be good.

Agreed
A bigger help to the passing game is a healthy OLINE. Get Staley back and let's see better play out of the rest of the front 5.

Share 49ersWebzone