There are 193 users in the forums

Going to the game tonight!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Woo Hoo! I'm so fired up and can't wait
i hate u
have fun, and make sure you make lots of noise...... GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i hate u
Originally posted by valrod33:
i hate u

actually, you know what man? While being there is fun and all for the atmosphere, you can't really see everything that happens like you can when you're watching on TV. I'm one of those people that like to see EVERYTHING, so I enjoy a game more by watching it on TV. Next time I attend a game, I'm gonna get some seats in the upper section. Maybe I'll enjoy it more up there. Everytime I've gone so far, I've been in the lower section within the fist 20 rows. 2 times in the fist 5 rows. Angle sucks when the ball is not right in front of you.
I'll be there . . . Section 33 !!!!!
I'll be there to man!! Lower Reserve...Got my Cooler...chilled 12 pack of Ale..and a flask filled with Hot Damn 100 proof!! It's gonna be around 56 degrees tonight fellas..put your hoodies on...GO 49ers!!!
i hate u

actually, you know what man? While being there is fun and all for the atmosphere, you can't really see everything that happens like you can when you're watching on TV. I'm one of those people that like to see EVERYTHING, so I enjoy a game more by watching it on TV. Next time I attend a game, I'm gonna get some seats in the upper section. Maybe I'll enjoy it more up there. Everytime I've gone so far, I've been in the lower section within the fist 20 rows. 2 times in the fist 5 rows. Angle sucks when the ball is not right in front of you.

Yeah no doubt that watching it on TV allows you to see everything, which i also like, but being at the stadium with the crowd and other Niners fans was amazing for me, even though we lost to the Falcons.

I would love to be at the stick for a game the 9ers won
I'll be there tonight as well.

I have a friend who is a Bears fan. The only NFL game he has ever been to was another 49ers-Bears game several years ago. It was Jerrys last game at the stick and T.O. had 20 receptions for 281 yards.

The Niners CRUSHED the Bears that day.

I'm hoping my friend is the good luck charm. ;-) If Crabtree has 20 receptions for 281 yards, you guys can thank me tomorrow. ;-)
i hate u

Yeah no doubt that watching it on TV allows you to see everything, which i also like, but being at the stadium with the crowd and other Niners fans was amazing for me, even though we lost to the Falcons.

not if you have some drunk, annoying f**kers around you. There was this dude sitting behind us that would yell "air it out!" before just about every offensive play and "Shut em down" before just about every defensive play. The annoying thing was that you couldn't even tell what he was yelling!! It took me 3 quarters to figure out what the hell he was saying. Air it out, sounded like "EDDIE O!" and Shut em down sounded like "SHADDAHHHH". No lie man.

I'm heading to the Stadium at noon, I hope I can find parking
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
i hate u

not if you have some drunk, annoying f**kers around you. There was this dude sitting behind us that would yell "air it out!" before just about every offensive play and "Shut em down" before just about every defensive play. The annoying thing was that you couldn't even tell what he was yelling!! It took me 3 quarters to figure out what the hell he was saying. Air it out, sounded like "EDDIE O!" and Shut em down sounded like "SHADDAHHHH". No lie man.

Every Game I've gone too, I've gotten Upper Section seats, as close to the 50 I can, cause you see alot from up there, Back in 2000 I went to the Raiders vs. Niners that went into OT and Gannon threw that pass to Brown, I was in the Lower Section, and that play happend right in front of me, but when the plays would go to the opposite endzone, I couldn't see shyt!!
i hate u

ha ha ha ha, when i went the only annoying thing was this fat ass girl kept standing up for every play, with her ass crack showing(she was right in front of us) finally one time she got up and everybody yelled for her to sit down, she never got up again
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i hate u

I've been to a lot of games and sitting low are the worst seats ever. Not to mention, you end up paying 2-3 times more for the ticket. Upper Deck, 20-30 yard line is the best seat in the house. You can see everything and see the replay on the big screen. Plus, you record it at home on the DVR so you can watch it when you get home.

But, i hear you when going to games. It's only fun when you have a group of people to go with. Otherwise, i will prefer to watch it at home.
Share 49ersWebzone