LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

What happened to the flashy WR draft steal Josh Morgan??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What happened to the flashy WR draft steal Josh Morgan??

It honestly seems to me that he let that impressive rookie campaign get to his head. He seemed a lot more quiet and humble last year.
I'm not going to expect a 6th rounder that was drafted by Scott McCloughan to do much in this league.
He was not that great when he played at VT , he may turn out to be good one day.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
It takes a few steps but I think it goes like this:

1) Jerry Sullivan fills his head with crap!

2) Jimmy Raye digs up some plays from the 1960s

3) Chilo Rachel or some other fat slob playing guard gives up pressure up the gut

4) Some career back up or some soon to be career back up QB flings either a lame duck, or a last minute bullet.

5) The DB makes a play!

So are you saying he'd be good on a good team?

Yea, and I think he can be good on this team so lets not piss all over him!
IMO he has the ability to be good if he works on his hands a little more.

And he NEEDS to get his head on straight that's the first thing
Hill is better. Morgan was always overrated because he had a few good PRESEASON GAMES.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Hill is better. Morgan was always overrated because he had a few good PRESEASON GAMES.

Yes Hill is better. Morgan is overrated but this is where we might actually dissagree for once lol I think he has the ability to be a good WR
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what bugs the hell out of me is that even us, regular fans, have been calling to see what J.Hill can do. We see something in him. He may not turn out to be the next J.Rice, but we beg to see him touch the field. He FINALLY does, 7 games into the season, and he produces nicely and looks far better than Morgan has all year. WHY THE f**k DON'T THE COACHES SEE STUFF LIKE THIS!!!!? It's not like morgan has been tearing it up all year so there's no reason to give anyone else a shot.

Because we have singFRAUD.
Nothing is wrong with him. He is a big slow WR that has a hard time getting open.
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
It takes a few steps but I think it goes like this:

1) Jerry Sullivan fills his head with crap!

2) Jimmy Raye digs up some plays from the 1960s

3) Chilo Rachel or some other fat slob playing guard gives up pressure up the gut

4) Some career back up or some soon to be career back up QB flings either a lame duck, or a last minute bullet.

5) The DB makes a play!

So are you saying he'd be good on a good team?

Yea, and I think he can be good on this team so lets not piss all over him!

i'll tie it in a knot

Share 49ersWebzone