LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 411 users in the forums

Defending a 3-5 record is a disgrace

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Yeah I know. But some people still want to believe in singFRAUD and jed YORKIE. Neither one fools me. I know we can't win with them. I've been saying it over and over but some don't want to listen.

Dude...you need to relax.

Do you know how teams get great? I'll give you a hint...they don't do it by firing their coaches year after year, changing offensive coordinators and firing team presidents who haven't even been in place for a full season.

Do you know how long it too the 49ers to get underway when Bill Walsh and Eddie D first collaborated?

3 seasons. His first year, they went 2-14. His second, they went 6-10.

The message? Give it time. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting the different results. We CANNOT keep starting over again season after season, and expect to "discover" success. It doesn't work that way.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Yeah I know. But some people still want to believe in singFRAUD and jed YORKIE. Neither one fools me. I know we can't win with them. I've been saying it over and over but some don't want to listen.

Do you know how teams get great? I'll give you a hint...they don't do it by firing their coaches year after year, changing offensive coordinators and firing team presidents who haven't even been in place for a full season.

Do you know how long it too the 49ers to get underway when Bill Walsh and Eddie D first collaborated?

The message? Give it time. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting the different results. We CANNOT keep starting over again season after season, and expect to "discover" success. It doesn't work that way.

Logic???? Rationality????

THIS . . . . IS. . . . NINER TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He doesn't understand logic.
Originally posted by dbdublin:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
OK, I am going to show some backbone.

I DEMAND BETTER.

(crickets chirping)

Hmm, that didn't work. No effect whatsoever. Dang.

I DEMAND BETTER TOO!

Is it working yet?

I"M TREMBLING WITH ANGER . . . . . . . . I DEMAND BETTER !!!!

anything? . . .

But... but... but..... it happens in Madden...

i dont think anyone is happy, but defending a 3-5 record isnt thet worst thing. We played INDY and MINNY really close and almost won both games. We blew the Tennesee game.

We could easily be 4-4 or 5-3, this team is decent, not great and not terrible.

I still believe in Sing and York. And dont bring up the cheapness either, York has dished out millions on players and coaches.
Originally posted by Mex49:
I cant believe how much of the Zone is defending Singletary and our management.
what a sad state of affairs this has become. I know many of you would love to bounce up and down on a HOF trophy but WTF is going on. We have been the joke of the NFL for 6 f**king years. we are not Tampa or the Browns or Arizona or Detroit; we are the San francisco 49ers- five time Super Bowl Champions. Stop making excuse and defending this crap of a product we have been served. Show some back bone and demand better.

Enough is enough. Before you know it, all we have accomplished will be forgotten.

This is the passion that I demand. This is what separates you from the rest. You are on my good side for sure. I salute you.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
i dont think anyone is happy, but defending a 3-5 record isnt thet worst thing. We played INDY and MINNY really close and almost won both games. We blew the Tennesee game.

I still believe in Sing and York. And dont bring up the cheapness either, York has dished out millions on players and coaches.

Originally posted by posterX:

huh? Me no speak NOOB.
Originally posted by Mex49:
I cant believe how much of the Zone is defending Singletary and our management.
what a sad state of affairs this has become. I know many of you would love to bounce up and down on a HOF trophy but WTF is going on. We have been the joke of the NFL for 6 f**king years. we are not Tampa or the Browns or Arizona or Detroit; we are the San francisco 49ers- five time Super Bowl Champions. Stop making excuse and defending this crap of a product we have been served. Show some back bone and demand better.

Enough is enough. Before you know it, all we have accomplished will be forgotten.

This is the passion that I demand. This is what separates you from the rest. You are on my good side for sure. I salute you.

What an honor . . . .

and the troll brigade returns...
Man..this should be called 49ers hatezone instead..i see more negative..ludicrous s*it on here than on anywhere else from suppose 2b 9er fans..tellin the truth and talkin about our squad on the reality tip is 1thing..but alot of it is just plain hatin...evrybody knows the turmoil the franchise has been thru the last 6 or 7 yrs from front office on down..and yet you expect some kind of damn miracle from a 1st year group of coaches in Raye and Sing..ive never heard of instant gratification..anything good you gotta work 4 and give it some time..if u dont think so..rembr the times you were with a chic in ya youngest grasshopper days and busted a quick and early nut and was thru aftr that..the chic was most likely pissed and dissapointed which aint good 4u...but when u put some stamina on it..and stroke it down right with some patience and attention 2detail..s*it is usually better in the end..lol..alot of you katz jump ship early and often 4any and evry reason..need 2smoke or something..chill out..whatever it is you do..the world aint ended yet and regardless of this year..you cant say the future doesnt look or feel better than it has 4us in quite some time..
Well if you think it is so much of a disgrace, you don't have to watch.
The seasons over. I knew it at the beginning of the year before we even started.

Why are you a 49er fan then? Mr. Negativity

Share 49ersWebzone