LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Niners in Vegas

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I dunno if this is the right forum or even if it's appropriate so please remove if it violates rules mods. Anyway, the spread is 3.5 which I'm sure our niners will cover but do any of you niner gamblers think the game will go over 43.5 in total? I am debating and would like some input from zoners
Where in Vegas do you bet?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
I dunno if this is the right forum or even if it's appropriate so please remove if it violates rules mods. Anyway, the spread is 3.5 which I'm sure our niners will cover but do any of you niner gamblers think the game will go over 43.5 in total? I am debating and would like some input from zoners

Well, Chicago's defense is horrible. Cutler is a good QB and we seem to struggle against good QBs (at least yards-wise). I'm thinking it's going to be 49ers 27, Bears 24.
Might have better luck in this thread.
I don't think they will cover 3.5 BTW.
Really? Why is that SD niner? Btw, I live in SD too. Is it true Typhoon is a niner bar?
Really? Why is that SD niner? Btw, I live in SD too. Is it true Typhoon is a niner bar?

I believe so. I personally never go to that one. I believe it's in Pacific Beach which is pretty far from where I currently live. I used to live in P.B. though a few years ago. Honesly lately I rarely get down to that neighborhood. I live in North County and either watch at home or go to some local sports bars. Once in a while I go to Seau's sports bar in Mission Valley.

Isn't that the one Billybonka owns or manages? ... Or works at idk.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Where in Vegas do you bet?

I have a bookie who bets in Tijuana where it's also legal
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Might have better luck in this thread.

Share 49ersWebzone