There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This team has to realize how much this means to us fans

Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I think you're living through this team waaaaay too much if you're breaking doors and tables and almost getting into altercations with your friend and his dad over a game.

If you're upset after a loss for more than 10 minutes you need to re-evaluate things.

I do not agree here. It takes me at least 4 days to get out of a nasty "tude" if they lose like they just did. And this is mellow compared to the DAY.

Not everybody takes this Niner football thing vicariously, I guarantee you..

Why even participate if it take 10 minutes to get "over" a crushing loss, or even less, where is THE commitment?

Maybe you should divest yourself of team allegiance and just cruse the net for a good time. Now there you will find, even less than 10 minutes worth of get well time after a disappointment..

NINERS!!!!!!!

This.

There are still games I havent gotten over. Like the '92 NFC title game, the Monday nighter in '96 against the Packers where Marques Pope clearly touched Bebe's leg and the refs missed the call and Bebe scored the go ahead touchdown in Lambeau, the Divisional game against the Redskins and the Ronnie Lott phantom Pass interference call. Im still pretty pissed about these games.

This season has been tough. Its taken me a couple of days before Im in a positive mind set after a Niners loss. The loss to the Vikes was especially tough. I may still be pissed about that one. When I was younger, I was very much like the poster. Ive punched holes in the walls, broken coffee tables and kicked doors off of the hinges. It must be an NYC thing. Giants fans have a similar reaction.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
You need anger management classes.
I'll admit I get mad when we lose. I get pissed when we play like s**t. It is frustrating to have this many losing seasons in a row. Not to mention,we've been thinking " this is our year" for almost 3 years now. It does get frustrating. The loses to teams like the Titans(no offense to them) and lesser teams is what gets me the most. Its like we play down to our competition.

The bottom line for me is that I hate losing more than I like winning!
  • SoCold
  • Veteran

try watching a game without your club
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

try watching a game without your club

I was wondering when someone would bring that one up, .
Sadly the players don't even care this much. hope they win so homie doesn't have to post anymore of these stories.
I think you're living through this team waaaaay too much if you're breaking doors and tables and almost getting into altercations with your friend and his dad over a game.

You watch the games with no emotions? I want to kick someones ass every time we lose a game depending on how we played.
Originally posted by bambam52:
that a playoff birth is important to niner nation, and the 49ers organization, this past sunday i was smacked aka drunk watching the titan game with my homey feeling good at half time like all of us were , then the 3rd down where we could of stopped mr johnson and held them to a field goal(20-20) pissed me off , then seeing Alex throw 1 int(his second of the game), our defense held them down then when i see him throw the ball to Morgan and the ball deflected in the air only to land in a titan hands and returned for a touchdown i flipped out , i broke my door, my fold up table and almost got into a altercation with my other homey and his father out of rage tired of us failing!!! , MY POINT IS THIS:this team has to realize how important it is for us to win this season , we are all SICK AND TIRED of "waiting till next year" ,tired of "the nfl draft" and the "off season" me and my homey along with all of us want the playoffs THIS F***KIN YEAR!!!! but they must win one game at a time and it starts with chicago tonight , i dont wanna hear about the next 6 f***KING games i want us to win TONIGHT thats it ,then the next game after that i spent 300 freaking dollars to watch my 49ers in new york FREGGIN city!!!!! my girl keeps tell me its "just a game " F**K that, the 49ers is apart of my life

You Sir need anger management!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by teeohh:

If you're upset after a loss for more than 10 minutes you need to re-evaluate things.

I do not agree here. It takes me at least 4 days to get out of a nasty "tude" if they lose like they just did. And this is mellow compared to the DAY.

Not everybody takes this Niner football thing vicariously, I guarantee you..

Why even participate if it take 10 minutes to get "over" a crushing loss, or even less, where is THE commitment?

Maybe you should divest yourself of team allegiance and just cruse the net for a good time. Now there you will find, even less than 10 minutes worth of get well time after a disappointment..

NINERS!!!!!!!

yeah i'm definitely pissed for about five days..my family has learned to avoid talking to me for at least 3 hours after a loss except for minnesota and the titans where i was ready to kill somebody..i think some people feel as if they are a part of the team..i know i do, that's why i go to games, buy jerseys, hell i've even got my girlfriend whose family is full of rams fans to start cheering for the 49ers..I agree though I'm sick and tired of waiting for next year or the draft..it's depressing but i will never root for any other team..

Go Niners!!!

Pfft...

[ Edited by FILTHpigskin on Nov 12, 2009 at 08:26:04 ]
Originally posted by Crown:

Agreed. I bleed red n gold.

but a got a few things going in life.

Family, Friends and Goals rate higher.

yes sir.