There are 279 users in the forums

This team has to realize how much this means to us fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bambam52
  • Info N/A
that a playoff birth is important to niner nation, and the 49ers organization, this past sunday i was smacked aka drunk watching the titan game with my homey feeling good at half time like all of us were , then the 3rd down where we could of stopped mr johnson and held them to a field goal(20-20) pissed me off , then seeing Alex throw 1 int(his second of the game), our defense held them down then when i see him throw the ball to Morgan and the ball deflected in the air only to land in a titan hands and returned for a touchdown i flipped out , i broke my door, my fold up table and almost got into a altercation with my other homey and his father out of rage tired of us failing!!! , MY POINT IS THIS:this team has to realize how important it is for us to win this season , we are all SICK AND TIRED of "waiting till next year" ,tired of "the nfl draft" and the "off season" me and my homey along with all of us want the playoffs THIS F***KIN YEAR!!!! but they must win one game at a time and it starts with chicago tonight , i dont wanna hear about the next 6 f***KING games i want us to win TONIGHT thats it ,then the next game after that i spent 300 freaking dollars to watch my 49ers in new york FREGGIN city!!!!! my girl keeps tell me its "just a game " F**K that, the 49ers is apart of my life
I think you're living through this team waaaaay too much if you're breaking doors and tables and almost getting into altercations with your friend and his dad over a game.

[ Edited by NinerFanMT on Nov 12, 2009 at 00:08:28 ]
You think the team don't care? Come on!
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
I think you're living through this team waaaaay too much if you're breaking doors and tables and almost getting into altercations with your friend and his dad over a game.

If you're upset after a loss for more than 10 minutes you need to re-evaluate things.
  • bambam52
  • Info N/A

your right , that was from drinking 2 1/2 bottles of e&j brandy lol and it was a cheap fold up table from liquidators and me and them ended up laughing about it at the end of the night
Originally posted by bambam52:

your right , that was from drinking 2 1/2 bottles of e&j brandy lol and it was a cheap fold up table from liquidators and me and them ended up laughing about it at the end of the night

Well as long as you guys laughed about it at the end of the day but ya I'd say lay off the heavy drinking on gameday if that stuff happens after a lose before something really bad happens.
  • bambam52
  • Info N/A

Well as long as you guys laughed about it at the end of the day but ya I'd say lay off the heavy drinking on gameday if that stuff happens after a lose before something really bad happens.

yea you are absolutely right , but my point is that this is a must win game on Thursday, cut out the mistakes ,learn from them and make the right choices(like i did on Sunday lol) and win !!!!

yea you are absolutely right , but my point is that this is a must win game on Thursday, cut out the mistakes ,learn from them and make the right choices(like i did on Sunday lol) and win !!!!

That I agree with!
Originally posted by teeohh:

If you're upset after a loss for more than 10 minutes you need to re-evaluate things.

I do not agree here. It takes me at least 4 days to get out of a nasty "tude" if they lose like they just did. And this is mellow compared to the DAY.

Not everybody takes this Niner football thing vicariously, I guarantee you..

Why even participate if it take 10 minutes to get "over" a crushing loss, or even less, where is THE commitment?

Maybe you should divest yourself of team allegiance and just cruse the net for a good time. Now there you will find, even less than 10 minutes worth of get well time after a disappointment..

NINERS!!!!!!!

[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Nov 12, 2009 at 00:34:57 ]

Only 10 min.? I may not break stuff and get into fights with people but if we lose i'm upset for the entire week until the next game.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

Agreed. I bleed red n gold.

but a got a few things going in life.

Family, Friends and Goals rate higher.
The YORKIES don't care if we win. They fill the stadium, sell merchandise and sell lots of food and drinks on gamedays. It's not effecting their pocket book if we lose year after year.

The fans don't hold them accountable for losses. STOP GOING and then they will LOSE MONEY and FIX THE TEAM FAST.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 12, 2009 at 00:56:45 ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

I do not agree here. It takes me at least 4 days to get out of a nasty "tude" if they lose like they just did. And this is mellow compared to the DAY.

Not everybody takes this Niner football thing vicariously, I guarantee you..

Why even participate if it take 10 minutes to get "over" a crushing loss, or even less, where is THE commitment?

Maybe you should divest yourself of team allegiance and just cruse the net for a good time. Now there you will find, even less than 10 minutes worth of get well time after a disappointment..

NINERS!!!!!!!

True, everyone has different coping strategies. If it takes someone 10 minutes to get over a loss, and 4 days for someone else, so be it. But by no means, if you get over games quickly, don't expect everyone else to. At the same time, if these losses are resulting into bad/poor decisions with non-football related stuff, perhaps you should prepare beforehand because you're aware of how you'll get in the first place!
  • bambam52
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by CMBieschke:

Only 10 min.? I may not break stuff and get into fights with people but if we lose i'm upset for the entire week until the next game.

lol i just wanna set the record straight that my personal life and 2+bottles of e&j brandy is the cause for what happened besides that , i would just be angry up until Sunday night watch dexter , curb ,go to work 12x 8 am then forget about it till the following sunday
Share 49ersWebzone