There are 166 users in the forums

Top 10 Moments at Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Link

The good old days.
we will win tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!
I was at 4 of those games!!!
I want those days to come back.
Damn, is there another franchise even remotely close as having as many memorable moments as the 49ers? It makes me proud to be a niner fan.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Damn, is there another franchise even remotely close as having as many memorable moments as the 49ers? It makes me proud to be a niner fan.

Dallas and Pittsburgh.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Dallas and Pittsburgh.

Meh, maybe close, but no cigar.

Dallas and Pittsburgh.

How so?

Dallas and Pittsburgh.

How so?

Well firstly I'm a niner fan so their moments mean nothing to me. That, and I can't recall any crazy comeback plays from either franchise aside from the immaculate reception.

Dallas and Pittsburgh.

How so?

Well firstly I'm a niner fan so their moments mean nothing to me. That, and I can't recall any crazy comeback plays from either franchise aside from the immaculate reception.

But looking at the grand scheme of things with their storied histories and not looking at it as just being a 49ers fan its hard to argue that they haven't had just as many if not more great moments then us. Hell I'll give Pittsburgh more memorable moments just b/c they got 6 SB wins so that automatically makes them a more storied franchise then us. Now I don't really know any of their greatest moments besides the immaculate reception and their SB wins either but its hard to argue that the 49ers have more memorable moments then these two...well maybe more then the Cowgirls.

Dallas and Pittsburgh.

How so?

But looking at the grand scheme of things with their storied histories and not looking at it as just being a 49ers fan its hard to argue that they haven't had just as many if not more great moments then us. Hell I'll give Pittsburgh more memorable moments just b/c they got 6 SB wins so that automatically makes them a more storied franchise then us. Now I don't really know any of their greatest moments besides the immaculate reception and their SB wins either but its hard to argue that the 49ers have more memorable moments then these two...well maybe more then the Cowgirls.

Cowboys are a bunch of fairy's
I was at: #8 49ers vs NYG comback--best game ive ever been to
#7 Garrison Hearst's 98 yarder--my first game at the stick
#5 Jerry's Last Game/ TO's best game ever---JERRY!JERRY! for 10 whole minutes
Originally posted by King49er:

Dallas and Pittsburgh.

How so?

Cowboys are a bunch of fairy's

True dat
Originally posted by artiga1:
I was at: #8 49ers vs NYG comback--best game ive ever been to
#7 Garrison Hearst's 98 yarder--my first game at the stick
#5 Jerry's Last Game/ TO's best game ever---JERRY!JERRY! for 10 whole minutes

Boy, that's quite a list! Lucky you

Dallas and Pittsburgh.

How so?

Not saying they don't have any, but just b/c the steelers have one more trophy doesn't mean they have more memorable moments. I can't recall any come from behind wins or crazy running plays like our niners have for example. If they did, they haven't been shown in any top countdown that I've ever seen.
Share 49ersWebzone