There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Lowell Cohen article on Mike Singletary

Originally posted by NorthNiner:

I can tell you that Cohn and most of the bay area writers were negative even during the glory years. The team would lose two in row and the sky was falling, even after making a dozen playoff appearances in a row. But, like most of us, he just sounds tired of listening to a coach after a loss. BUT HE GETS PAID TO DO THAT SO STFU.

Although I don't agree with it, you make a good point, but "STFU"? Really? My opinion bruh. You don't have to agree. Cohn is known to be a prick and whether or not he is tired of listening to a coach after a loss or not, the idea that he is doing his job becomes insignificant when he obviously was looking to get a negative reaction from the coach. its his job to write the story for the Santa Rosa P.D. Not be a part of it. The story became about his back and forth with Singletary and made the press conference secondary. That's got nothing to do with him doing what he is paid to do.

[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Nov 12, 2009 at 17:45:10 ]
I bet you Sing opens up the PC tomorrow and gives Cohen a hug or starts of joking with Lowell and nip this whole thing in the butt.

One thing is for sure, these guys play their hearts out for Sing but we just do not know how to take control of games and finish strong. Hopefully a W like this gives them confidence...
2 threads on this already.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
I hope Singletary doesn't even acknowledge him, don't dignify his publicity stunt.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
This Lowel Cohen incident is a giant waste of time.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
I bet you Sing opens up the PC tomorrow and gives Cohen a hug or starts of joking with Lowell and nip this whole thing in the butt.

One thing is for sure, these guys play their hearts out for Sing but we just do not know how to take control of games and finish strong. Hopefully a W like this gives them confidence...

Pretty sure you meant bud?
Who?
Originally posted by crzy:
This Lowel Cohen incident is a giant waste of time.

Agreed, I was just thinking out loud. Close thread.