LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

Issac Bruce will be inactive tomorrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Singletary making moves!

Bruce is inactive because of his ankle, not because Singletary decided to bench his ass.

You honestly believe that? If so I got some used cars I would like to sell you. I would bet that the team did not want to embarrass Bruce by saying he was benched so went with a "oh he tweaked his ankle in practice" story.

same thing they did to rossum.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by titan:
Let's see who steps it up for our young rceivers! I,m pulling for Crabtree to have a big game. I would like him to have 8 reception 140 yds. and 2 TD's. That's all!

I like the way Jason Hill plays. He's pretty physical and he's darn fast. He's always taking advantage of his opportunities and I feel he'll have a big game since he spent time working with Alex when Alex wasn't the starter.

We can use Hill in the return game also! There is no Breakaway threat when a FB and a TE are returning kicks for us.
Let's see who steps it up for our young rceivers! I,m pulling for Crabtree to have a big game. I would like him to have 8 reception 140 yds. and 2 TD's. That's all!

I like the way Jason Hill plays. He's pretty physical and he's darn fast. He's always taking advantage of his opportunities and I feel he'll have a big game since he spent time working with Alex when Alex wasn't the starter.

We can use Hill in the return game also! There is no Breakaway threat when a FB and a TE are returning kicks for us.

Thats what I havent understood the entire time he has been here. The guy has break away speed, and was the fastest WR in the draft when we took him. I am sure he is more explosive than Robinson or Walker on kick returns. Let Jones or Battle return punts but Hill should be given kickoffs IMO.
Lets hope Bruce will be inactive for the rest of the season so touchdown Hill can get some productive action
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Bruce should never have been brought back, clearly he is done. I can see this from my TV, I dont understand why the coaches cant see this.
It's about time!!!!!!

He has practically been inactive all season, what's the difference...

Hopefully he will be inactive for the rest of the season.
like that song " WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME LATELY???? OOOOOOOH OHHHHHH YA!"
Originally posted by susweel:
Bruce should never have been brought back, clearly he is done. I can see this from my TV, I dont understand why the coaches cant see this.

His ability to help mentor the younger guys was worth it.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:

Dude doesn't mentor s**t. From what I read he hardly even talks to anyone.

exactly. he's always quiet

I highly doubt he doesn't give any advice to the other guys.

Told You
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

Told You

Crabtree stated that Isaac Bruce has been a mentor to him.
Share 49ersWebzone