LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 447 users in the forums

Issac Bruce will be inactive tomorrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lets not forget about Jones even though his play has been forgetable. I really think its time to get rid of sullivan he seems reluctant to play any youth at wr.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Crabtree, Hill, Morgan, VD, and Gore coming out of the backfield.

We can beat you deep or we can beat you with a dump off to Gore... Now if the O-line will hold up for one second more

and not throw a pick, or a fumble, oh wait! that's not the OL

OK, the ghost of JTO past came back into the last game. Smith should alright for the next one. Singletary did an exorcist on Smith.
Originally posted by Izyniner:
Lets not forget about Jones even though his play has been forgetable. I really think its time to get rid of sullivan he seems reluctant to play any youth at wr.

Yeah I think Foerester and Sullivan need to go. Sullivan loves his Bryan Gilmore's but holds grudges against younger, more talented WR's for no appearent reason.

yea i was just finna say what about jones, but either way we have 4 good receivers
I love that our top 3 receivers are draft picks from the 1st, 3rd and 6th round

Morgan needs to start playing better though.
great news, if your not Bruce.

Morgan better step up. I know Hill will show up, he's played well when he's gotten the opportunity. We better win this game, and just win this game, but spank da bears.

"Morgan will step up" - What the hell makes you think that he will? Or are you just being hopeful? He might become a solid starter in the future, but he's far from it right now.

I just hope the reason why Brandon Jones is not playing is because he is dumb as rocks. Watching him return punts makes me think he is dumb as rocks!
  • bret
  • Veteran
Originally posted by doc_brown_:

Morgan better step up. I know Hill will show up, he's played well when he's gotten the opportunity. We better win this game, and just win this game, but spank da bears.

"Morgan will step up" - What the hell makes you think that he will? Or are you just being hopeful? He might become a solid starter in the future, but he's far from it right now.

Brandon Jones looked pretty awesome getting deep early in preseason. If Morgan doesn't start getting his act together I'd like to see Crabtree, Hill and Jones. Add in Davis and Walker and that should really open things up for the run game!

Originally posted by bret:

Brandon Jones looked pretty awesome getting deep early in preseason. If Morgan doesn't start getting his act together I'd like to see Crabtree, Hill and Jones. Add in Davis and Walker and that should really open things up for the run game!

You mean in Training Camp? He never played a pre-season game. Supposedly he looked great in TC but I read the same thing about Josh Morgan, Taylor Jacobs and Michael Spurlock.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by bret:

You mean in Training Camp? He never played a pre-season game. Supposedly he looked great in TC but I read the same thing about Josh Morgan, Taylor Jacobs and Michael Spurlock.

exactly jones hasn't done anything yet as a 49er except in practice and he must not be doing to much now considering it was hill that replaced bruce and not jones.

funny to me that morgan was the one the coaching staff gave the starting spot to without seeming like they even considered hill for the job.
I think both will be very good in time and the 9ers may just have one of the best WR groups in the NFL.
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
what we want..

1. Crabtree
2. Hill
3. Morgan

what sing and raye will most likely go with..

1. Crabtree
2. Morgan
3. Hill

alothough on alot of news, it looks like Hill will get the reps that Bruce would usually get.

it's time to see what these particular receivers can do..................Hill especially.
Morgan has talent but I still can't forget that touchdown he should have had and got caught from behind a few weeks ago..............more focus and effort.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

I just hope the reason why Brandon Jones is not playing is because he is dumb as rocks. Watching him return punts makes me think he is dumb as rocks!

the punt he caught near the five the other week was not something a pro does............and what is this going east west or backwards all about.........head upfield and use your speed and moves to get what you can.
There is a lot of anti morgan flying around. In the mean time battle continues to be active and never seeing the light of day. I like morgan, hill and crabtree. I have not seen enough of jones to have an opinion. Battle is the forgotten player in all of this.
Share 49ersWebzone