LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Issac Bruce will be inactive tomorrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Awsome news!

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/11/davis-explains-why-he-made-comments.html
Wow. Good times. Be cool if Hill gets a crap load of playing time or even starts.
Best news since Shuan Hill got benched

I wonder who starts at #2 though, I like Hill more as our #2 than Josh Morgan. He is much more reliable.
crabtree hill and morgan sets yes please.
what we want..

1. Crabtree
2. Hill
3. Morgan

what sing and raye will most likely go with..

1. Crabtree
2. Morgan
3. Hill

alothough on alot of news, it looks like Hill will get the reps that Bruce would usually get.
Crabtree, Hill, Morgan, VD, and Gore coming out of the backfield.

We can beat you deep or we can beat you with a dump off to Gore... Now if the O-line will hold up for one second more
Where does it say inactive?

-9fA
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
what we want..

1. Crabtree
2. Hill
3. Morgan

1. Crabtree
2. Morgan
3. Hill

alothough on alot of news, it looks like Hill will get the reps that Bruce would usually get.

Hill is better suited for the slot position. He'd be wasted at one of the wide spots because he'll have better DB's playing against him. Let Crabtree and Morgan (our decoy) play the Z and X positions. Hill should find mismatches at slot.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Crabtree, Hill, Morgan, VD, and Gore coming out of the backfield.

We can beat you deep or we can beat you with a dump off to Gore... Now if the O-line will hold up for one second more

and not throw a pick, or a fumble, oh wait! that's not the OL

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Veteran receiver Isaac Bruce, who has averaged about two catches and 24 yards over the past seven games, is not expected to be active for the 49ers' game Thursday against the Bears.
Originally posted by doc_brown_:
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
what we want..

1. Crabtree
2. Hill
3. Morgan

1. Crabtree
2. Morgan
3. Hill

Hill is better suited for the slot position. He'd be wasted at one of the wide spots because he'll have better DB's playing against him. Let Crabtree and Morgan (our decoy) play the Z and X positions. Hill should find mismatches at slot.

Good point(s). I just like J Hill in there as much as possible because IMO, he has better hands and runs much better routes than Morgan does.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

Veteran receiver Isaac Bruce, who has averaged about two catches and 24 yards over the past seven games, is not expected to be active for the 49ers' game Thursday against the Bears.

Ah, i didn't press Refresh - it was displaying the previously cached site. Thanks

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Nov 11, 2009 at 18:19:12 ]
Singletary making moves!
great news, if your not Bruce.

Morgan better step up. I know Hill will show up, he's played well when he's gotten the opportunity. We better win this game, and just win this game, but spank da bears.
Share 49ersWebzone