LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

At least this season has been interesting!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We start off 3-1 and should have beat Favruh in what was an extremely exciting game. Back and forth then an incredible finish (incredibly bad for us).

Then we get smoked by the Falcons eventually leading to the maybe resuregence of our #1 overall QB who appeared to be dead. We could have beat Houston, we should have beat Peyton Manning and the Colts, and we could have won a big game against the Titans. Mistakes and INT's are tough to swallow, but Alex has been fun to watch, more fun than anything we've had since Garcia and Owens left town. Vernon has been very good, Crabtree might be really good, and the D has made some big plays.

Every game has (except Atlanta) has been pretty fun to watch and many have come down to the last few minutes. Overall, I have enjoyed this season more than any since 2002, and the future looks bright for the first time in a looong time.

That being said, it is still a piss of to think we should be at 6 or 7 wins and instead we need a small miracle to make the playoffs, but it sure is fun to be a Niners fan again! I live in Toronto and hear Bills talk all day, they are about to hang themselves! Imagine being a Browns fan? Rams? or even RAIDERS!
  • Mex49

More like frustrating

Walking out of the stadium like wtf just happened feeling.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
More like frustrating

feeling like an idiot that i told all my friends "this team is for real man, we're going somewhere watch"
Well according to some zoners we're going 10-6 ..... I'm starting to question myself whether or not I'm watching the same 49ers team they are...

Originally posted by matt49er:
More like frustrating

feeling like an idiot that i told all my friends "this team is for real man, we're going somewhere watch"

I did the same thing
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by King49er:
More like frustrating

I did the same thing

Most of our losses have been close games, so all we need to do is learn how to finish. Finishing 10-6 isn't impossible.
were closer than we were 5 years ago.
More like frustrating

I wouldn't walk out the stadium like that. I would know that going in. I know who this team is.
Originally posted by King49er:
More like frustrating

I did the same thing

yup sundays leave me feeling like this

Share 49ersWebzone