There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We Deserve to Lose If We Cant Support.

I disagree about the deserving to lose part

Got That Eddie D Lift the Damn Curse WILL YOU!

It wasn't the teams fault

Now as for SOME of the fans its like they just expect to be good and when they don't see it they b***h and complain about everything

As for the fans at the stadium I've heard louder stadiums at a HS game? I had to watch the Detroit Seattle game Detroit had 5 false starts because of the 12th man 9ers don't even have 11 1/2 men
I love it when our fans says we should be happy with our 6th straight losing season. If you want be apart of a fanbase thats okay with moral victories and close games than follow the Lions.

You deserve to have a losing team, because you don't give a d*mn if we win.
This is easy!

Want happier fans, win games.

Want angry, b***hy, POed fan, lose games.

This team hasn't been .500 since 2003 and not looking good for 2009. That's 6 years.

Excuses/reasons I've heard over 6 seasons:

It's Erickson's fault.
It's Mariucci's fault.
It's Donahue's fault.
It's Nolan's fault.
It's Hostler's fault.
It's Norv Turner's fault.
It's McCloughan's fault.
It's Smith's fault.
It's the OL's fault.
It's Warhop's fault.
It's Sullivan's fault.
It's the coaches' fault.
It's the players/lack of talent's fault.
It's the owner's fault.
It's the Front Office's fault.
It's the offenses' fault.
It's the defenses' fault.
It's Billy Davis' fault.

New excuses this year...

It's Singeltary's fault.
It's Raye's fault.

With some retread:

It's the OL's fault.
It's McCloughan's fault.
It's the coaches' fault.
It's the talent/execution's fault.

There used to be a time when the team would win. No excuses. They expected to win. They played smart. They were prepared to win.


And it was no one's fault, but always a team/organization effort.

Go Niners.
As a fan, I would never say, or think we deserve to lose. You may get down like that, but not me. Never.
You need to get laid...biggggg time
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,709
Just remember people this could be the off season and we could have nothing to talk about. Enjoy the football season. Go Niners.
Why are you so interested in "offensive output" and stats. We've still lost 4 out 5. Nobody isn't rooting for our players to do well...this is a f**king message board and we're fans...we're allowed to criticize. That's kinda the point.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Oh yeah i said it and here's why. (And mods please leave this one alone. There are no other posts like it.)

WE ARE NEVER HAPPY.. We finished the season last year on a high note with hill behind center. So like the guy or not, he started the season. Went 3-1, with another horrible loss, but most fans said hey it's not all on Hill, it's a team game. Lack of offensive production, it's ok, cuz he dosnt turn the ball over. He just cant put too many points on the board.

Although im a smith fan i supported hill, because i support the team. I wasnt on the bandwagon, but i bought a ticket to his show. It wasnt bad but we needed a qb that could hold their own and put td's on the board. For the better of the team, Sing made the switch. Like it or not, we needed a spark, and Alex gave us the best chance to utilitze our WR's.

Since then, it's been crazy as hell. We all say we want our team to succeed, and with Crabtree and Morgan, and VD having his best career so far, but we dont act like it. The Chargers won the game this weekend and Rivers threw for 235 yds, 3td's, and 2int's (that were not tipped). The defense helped him in sealing the victory by preventing the other team from scoring, not missing tackles, underestimating someone that we know can kill us, or leave a WR open in the middle of the field on a Hail Mary type throw and jumping between two, not one defender.

No need to make excuses for anyone, but Sing made the decision for the betterment of the team, and we have had more of an offensive output in 2.5 games, then all of the first half of the season. But most, or half say, who cares, we have turnovers, and thats why we lost. No, turnovers helped play a role, but the TEAM, offense and defense lost us that game. Did anyone even catch when Sing got into the rift with cohen i think. Why did u spread it out more he asked, hmmm, maybe because we the fan base were b***hin about it. So i say the coach makes a move that fans and others may want to see, and we have some good and bad points.

But overall because we the fans, and he reporters hearing our cries ask the questions that we cant. Overall, i just say if we cant support our team with either the QB we like, or the QB thats best for us now, then we shouldnt win. If every week we are just gonna almost wait for a f**kup and then b***h and moan on a bloan pass, a dropped ball, a tipped INT.

We even b***h about our WR's. Every week i see other team Wr's diving, jumping, reaching behind, one handed catches. All from balls not thrown correctly. They extend, get on their knees, the jumping and gettin the two feet in. LIke Andre Jonhson and catching a pass in the middle of 3 defenders, break away and score a TD. The miss an ok thrown ball, or a ball thats a little high, or low, but others catch it and make their qb look good. our Wr miss some of those catches that arent 100% there, but we say hey the WR couldnt of gotten that. That Gage catch was crazy, but what did he do, on a ball thrown to a spot, he just jumped to catch a ball higher than both defenders. Cant our WR's do the same thing, cant they fight, and knock off, and shed defenders. But i forget no they cant cuz their babies right.

If we cant back the entire personnel on our team, and f**k our personal bias then we should lose every damn game. At least we'll have legit reasons to cry all the time.

BEARS DESERVE TO LOSE
Orale!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Why are you so interested in "offensive output" and stats. We've still lost 4 out 5. Nobody isn't rooting for our players to do well...this is a f**king message board and we're fans...we're allowed to criticize. That's kinda the point.


Ding . . Ding . . Ding . . this is the correct answer. Ask any radio talk-show host, the call volume always increases and the calls are more passionate when things are going bad for the local teams.
Deserve to lose? GTFO, I don't care if we get caught cheating like the Pats, fans never say that we deserve to lose.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Oh yeah i said it and here's why. (And mods please leave this one alone. There are no other posts like it.)

WE ARE NEVER HAPPY.. We finished the season last year on a high note with hill behind center. So like the guy or not, he started the season. Went 3-1, with another horrible loss, but most fans said hey it's not all on Hill, it's a team game. Lack of offensive production, it's ok, cuz he dosnt turn the ball over. He just cant put too many points on the board.

Although im a smith fan i supported hill, because i support the team. I wasnt on the bandwagon, but i bought a ticket to his show. It wasnt bad but we needed a qb that could hold their own and put td's on the board. For the better of the team, Sing made the switch. Like it or not, we needed a spark, and Alex gave us the best chance to utilitze our WR's.

Since then, it's been crazy as hell. We all say we want our team to succeed, and with Crabtree and Morgan, and VD having his best career so far, but we dont act like it. The Chargers won the game this weekend and Rivers threw for 235 yds, 3td's, and 2int's (that were not tipped). The defense helped him in sealing the victory by preventing the other team from scoring, not missing tackles, underestimating someone that we know can kill us, or leave a WR open in the middle of the field on a Hail Mary type throw and jumping between two, not one defender.

No need to make excuses for anyone, but Sing made the decision for the betterment of the team, and we have had more of an offensive output in 2.5 games, then all of the first half of the season. But most, or half say, who cares, we have turnovers, and thats why we lost. No, turnovers helped play a role, but the TEAM, offense and defense lost us that game. Did anyone even catch when Sing got into the rift with cohen i think. Why did u spread it out more he asked, hmmm, maybe because we the fan base were b***hin about it. So i say the coach makes a move that fans and others may want to see, and we have some good and bad points.

But overall because we the fans, and he reporters hearing our cries ask the questions that we cant. Overall, i just say if we cant support our team with either the QB we like, or the QB thats best for us now, then we shouldnt win. If every week we are just gonna almost wait for a f**kup and then b***h and moan on a bloan pass, a dropped ball, a tipped INT.

We even b***h about our WR's. Every week i see other team Wr's diving, jumping, reaching behind, one handed catches. All from balls not thrown correctly. They extend, get on their knees, the jumping and gettin the two feet in. LIke Andre Jonhson and catching a pass in the middle of 3 defenders, break away and score a TD. The miss an ok thrown ball, or a ball thats a little high, or low, but others catch it and make their qb look good. our Wr miss some of those catches that arent 100% there, but we say hey the WR couldnt of gotten that. That Gage catch was crazy, but what did he do, on a ball thrown to a spot, he just jumped to catch a ball higher than both defenders. Cant our WR's do the same thing, cant they fight, and knock off, and shed defenders. But i forget no they cant cuz their babies right.

If we cant back the entire personnel on our team, and f**k our personal bias then we should lose every damn game. At least we'll have legit reasons to cry all the time.

I think fans are generally the same everywhere.
We don't deserve to go to the playoffs. We don't deserve to win the division. We have a coach who thinks he's a hard ass with a bunch of soft ass players (besides Justin Smith and Willis).

[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Nov 11, 2009 at 13:01:46 ]
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
We don't deserve to go to the playoffs. We don't deserve to win the division. We have a coach who thinks he's a hard ass with a bunch of soft ass players (besides Justin Smith and Willis).


I would like to see you tell any one of them that.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Double space it and maybe I’ll read it.

this