There are 369 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Green Bay Game

I've been to several games at Lambeau and it's a great place to see a game. The tailgating there is at an entirely different level than any other place that I've been to and the intensity level inside the stadium is very special. I've never seen the Packers play against our 49ers there, but the cheeseheads will mostly be friendly to you – don’t worry about wearing 49ers gear. You're going to have a good time there if our team can get its act together and take advantage of a struggling Packers team - their O-line is even worse than ours. If you get the opportunity before or after the game, be sure to make your way over to Kroll’s West (opposite the west side of Lambea) for some butter burgers and chili (poured on top of spaghetti). My wife’s from there and she’s wild about both of them; I’m mixed on them, but it is the signature eating experience in Green Bay.
Originally posted by midwest9er:
I don't mean to jump ahead because i know there is a game tomorrow, but i'm just wondering if any fans in here are going to the 49er game in Green Bay. It will be my first time going to Lambeau. So is anyone going?

I'm going!!! And so is LottsLoveChild.

Section 133 Row 6
Originally posted by RedRazor:
I don't mean to jump ahead because i know there is a game tomorrow, but i'm just wondering if any fans in here are going to the 49er game in Green Bay. It will be my first time going to Lambeau. So is anyone going?

I'm going!!! And so is LottsLoveChild.

Section 133 Row 6

That's great! Section 114 row 33
Originally posted by fzrdave:
I've been to several games at Lambeau and it's a great place to see a game. The tailgating there is at an entirely different level than any other place that I've been to and the intensity level inside the stadium is very special. I've never seen the Packers play against our 49ers there, but the cheeseheads will mostly be friendly to you – don’t worry about wearing 49ers gear. You're going to have a good time there if our team can get its act together and take advantage of a struggling Packers team - their O-line is even worse than ours. If you get the opportunity before or after the game, be sure to make your way over to Kroll’s West (opposite the west side of Lambea) for some butter burgers and chili (poured on top of spaghetti). My wife’s from there and she’s wild about both of them; I’m mixed on them, but it is the signature eating experience in Green Bay.

I'll keep that place in mind to eat. I haven't been to Green Bay much at all and don't know it well. I'm pumped for the game though. But before that i want the niners to win tonight. We need these next few games pretty bad. GO NINERS!!
I live in Milwaukee. Im going to the game, but dont know what seats yet. If you're not a dick, people will be decent. There will be the occasional drunk taunting. Prepare to see a lot of drinking and eating ha. Go niners!!!!
Originally posted by fzrdave:

I'll keep that place in mind to eat. I haven't been to Green Bay much at all and don't know it well. I'm pumped for the game though. But before that i want the niners to win tonight. We need these next few games pretty bad. GO NINERS!!

A little momentum tonight with a win would be a good thing.