There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Green Bay Game

I don't mean to jump ahead because i know there is a game tomorrow, but i'm just wondering if any fans in here are going to the 49er game in Green Bay. It will be my first time going to Lambeau. So is anyone going?
I wanted to go but I got no more vacation time left this year, is a nice stadium have fun.
greenbay is a joke, but then again so were the titans, so im not sure we will win.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
greenbay is a joke, but then again so were the titans, so im not sure we will win.

any team that loses to the bucs with those horrible uniforms is a joke
I was told that Green Bay fans can throw a mean tailgate. So get there early and see if they're nice enough to feed a Niner fan. Enjoy the game.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

any team that loses to the bucs with those horrible uniforms is a joke

HAHA

the only reason i think we can beat gb, is they are pretty turnover & sack prone...

Can you imagine the headlines..

alex smith vs rodgers...
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
I was told that Green Bay fans can throw a mean tailgate. So get there early and see if they're nice enough to feed a Niner fan. Enjoy the game.

This actually part of what i'm looking forward to is the tailgating.
I went to the Minnesota game.... still debating going to Green Bay. It's going to be a cold one.
I'll be there a week later to see the Ravens/Packers game....
Alex better kick arse in that game.
Originally posted by niners_guy:
I went to the Minnesota game.... still debating going to Green Bay. It's going to be a cold one.

The weather we have had up here hasn't been to bad laetly but its asking a lot to continue this way.
Originally posted by midwest9er:

The weather we have had up here hasn't been to bad laetly but its asking a lot to continue this way.

I suppose I'd better get used to the cold if I'm going to watch the Twins outdoors next year.

I suppose I'd better get used to the cold if I'm going to watch the Twins outdoors next year.

Are they planning to take the Vikings outdoors, too?

Are they planning to take the Vikings outdoors, too?

Sounds like they want to, but they need to find a place, get financing, etc yet.