1. Alex Smith 64% 690yds 6td 5int
If Alex played all 8 first half games, and played all 16. On average through 2 1/2 games, he would be on pace for 4416yds 38tds 32int
- with this game coming up v.s 4-4 Bears, and moving foward. I wanna see Alex limit his mistakes. I think hes doing a great job at getting the ball down field to his Wrs, and doing a good job moving the ball. Those 32int and can be a little painful to look at, but 3 of the 5 were tipped. Take those away, and he would have 2 int and on pace for 8int in a 16 game span. Lets see him cut the mistakes, look for the open WRs, and get better.
2. Frank Gore 447yds 5.6/car 5tds; 190 rec yds td
Had Gore stayed healthy all 8 games, and continues to play out the season. Gore would have been on pace for 1430yds 16tds; 608 rec yds 3tds
- I want to see Gore HEALTHY these last 8 games of the season, and i really think he will surpass 1000yds for the 4th straight season. Would love to see Frank get his double digit rush tds.
3. Vernon Davis 42rec 477yds 7tds
Davis is on pace for career best in ALL receiving statistics. 84 rec 954yds 14tds
- I definitely think Davis deserves pro bowl this year. I wanna see Vernon continue to be a leader and finish strong on his break out year. I would like to see more out of the Receivers though, but I would be happy if Vernon finished with 70rec 800yds 10tds, anything more than that would be a great accomplishment and a terrific season for our up and coming star.
4. Michael Crabtree 14rec 167yds
Had Crabtree started from day 1, Crabs would be on pace to finish the season with 75rec 891yds add in some tds.
- Its good to see that with limited time, Crabtree could come in and contribute. Not only contribute, but be the #1. Crabs is still getting comfortable, and it shows. What I wanna see from Crabs going foward is finishing with 3 100+yd games, and some tds. I wanna see him dominate the defense, and make his name by seasons end..
49ers, the team as a whole... 3-5, 2nd NFC west
to finish the first half of the season with a 4 game losing streak really hurts.. But the second half of the season gets a little easier.. There are 5 games that we are favored to win, and if we can take 2 of the 3 games vs AZ, GB, PHI that maybe we are the underdogs. We would finish 10-6 and 6-0div. I think it is very possible, we lost 4 straight, but we played 5 teams with winning records. The second half we play 2 teams with winning records.. Lets finish strong!!!
[ Edited by 49ersnum1 on Nov 11, 2009 at 00:13:23 ]