QB by committee?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
1st half:
Smith plays 75%
Hill plays 25%

2nd half:
Smith plays 50%
Hill plays 50%

Hill plays the last 5 minutes of the game.

It's crazy enough to work
Oh man.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Yeah, and maybe Steve Young could play somewhere in there.

I just wasted 10 seconds of my life.
It's crazy enough to suck.
Is it really that crazy, or impossible? Or could it be, that is it SO sane, that your head is spinning like a top!

I'm sure people said the same things about the Wildcat:

"We don't even NEED a QB! We got Ronnie Brown! We'll just hike it straight to him, and he can run it, throw it, or hand it off to Ricky Williams! Who's with me?"
Very funny Huckleberry.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Very funny Huckleberry.

I honestly think we should try it.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
kind of along the line that I said.

Quote:
Hill doesn't hurt the defense but doesn't help the defense. Smith Helps the defense but hurts the defense.

So why not play Hill from our own 1 to our own 45 yard line. From the 45 on play Smith. Smith gives us the best chance to score. Plus if he does happen to turn the ball over atleast the defense's back isn't immediately against the wall.

Half conservative, Half attacking.

Seriously what we got to lose. Who says you can only use 1 QB.
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Very funny Huckleberry.

I honestly think we should try it.

Well whatever you're smoking, pass some over here...
Originally posted by krizay:

Quote:
Hill doesn't hurt the defense but doesn't help the defense. Smith Helps the defense but hurts the defense.

So why not play Hill from our own 1 to our own 45 yard line. From the 45 on play Smith. Smith gives us the best chance to score. Plus if he does happen to turn the ball over atleast the defense's back isn't immediately against the wall.

Exactly! We need to shake some s**t up, because whatever we've been doing the last 6 years hasn't been working.

Quote:

Where's your monkey when we need him?
This falls under "the two wrongs make a bigger wrong" scenerio. One bad quarterback per game is enough for me.

[ Edited by djfullshred on Nov 10, 2009 at 21:24:47 ]

Quote:

the problem there is that Hill won't get past the five with his three and out ass.
Horrible plan. No coach would even think about it
Works in Madden
Share 49ersWebzone