There are 60 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon is calling down the thunder

im glad he said it. after losing 4 straight the captain has to say something to fire the team up. this is a vote of confidence to the linemen and they desperately need to believe they can do it, theyre too timid.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I'm glad most people here don't play for the niners

ok
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
I'm glad most people here don't play for the niners

Wait, so some of us do?

I don't think it's a big deal. We're 3-5, maybe this fires up our team.
I think Vernon's trying to rally his teammates...some may disagree with his methods, but at least he's trying. I don't fault him for that...he's been very productive this season and is trying to light a fire under his team. He's right...we should light up Da Bears...they've given up 45 and 41 pts the last two games.
did this even make sportscenter?
Originally posted by BIGDOGG42:
Originally posted by King49er:
What an idiot, why would he even open his mouth?

He's opening his mouth to get his team fired up. The man is a captain and is having a pro bowl year. I don't think he is an "idiot". He is one of the only offensive players backing up his talk.

So much for "Don't tell me, show me"....
Good, at least someone on this team has balls.
Originally posted by BIGDOGG42:
What an idiot, why would he even open his mouth?

He's opening his mouth to get his team fired up. The man is a captain and is having a pro bowl year. I don't think he is an "idiot". He is one of the only offensive players backing up his talk.

So much for "Don't tell me, show me"....

Agreed. They need to back up this sh*t. So tired of losing.
Ronnie Lott came on chronicle live yesterday and they were talking about what he said. He said that the only problem is that he says "I" instead of "WE" he said it's a team effort and by saying "I" he sounds like the old VD.