There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon is calling down the thunder

  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
good. Being quite has gotten us to 3-5. Maybe it'll light the fire under some of our half-steppin players.

just heard KNBR and they are peeing their pants because Vernon gave them "bulletin board " material, I'm not a fan of talking but 1985 was a long time ago I think it's safe to crack a little on Chicago , they have 1 more win than the Niners, and it wasn't all that harsh anyway.
It's no big deal, but Vernon Davis should just be quiet about future opponents.
I like the fact someone on our team has not given up on the season maybe we will see all our guys playing as hard as Davis and we walk off winners for once.
i think its too little too late

[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Nov 10, 2009 at 17:18:39 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
good. Being quite has gotten us to 3-5. Maybe it'll light the fire under some of our half-steppin players.
Lol at everyone freaking out over giving them bulletin board material. It doesn't mean s**t.

It's as if you guys think that players wouldn't be highly motivated before but suddenly become motivated beacause the other team talks some s**t.

Please.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Lol at everyone freaking out over giving them bulletin board material. It doesn't mean s**t.

It's as if you guys think that players wouldn't be highly motivated before but suddenly become motivated beacause the other team talks some s**t.

Please.

Deciding factor? Probably not. But for a team that neeeeeeeeeds a win, why make it any harder? It's just not a smart thing to do (like the celebrating in the endzone resulting in a penalty).

[ Edited by NinerGM on Nov 10, 2009 at 17:30:44 ]
o-line needs a kick in the ass

I like it
Originally posted by teeohh:
o-line needs a kick in the ass

I like it

they needed this kick after Atlanta had a solid practice session on us
  • Mex49
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,979
Originally posted by King49er:
What an idiot, why would he even open his mouth?

Maybe becaue his coach walks around saying stupid s**t too.
Originally posted by King49er:
What an idiot, why would he even open his mouth?

Possibly because he wants the Offense to pull it's collective head out of its arse?

Sometimes it takes this kind of thing to make a team play better. Something like competition breeds success maybe?

Either that or an inexperienced Player falls prey to a media trap.

Either way we'll be in for a fight on Thursday.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Mex49:
Originally posted by King49er:
What an idiot, why would he even open his mouth?

Maybe becaue his coach walks around saying stupid s**t too.

Hmmmmm...

...nope what I want to say to you right now isn't worth getting banned for.

Have a nice day.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Last year I wouldda said Davis needed to get slapped. This year I say bring it on. Our OL needs a kick in the butt and I think it's about time someone voiced their support.
+1

~Ceadder
Not a good idea to say that.
I'm glad most people here don't play for the niners