Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by matt49er:
link? did vernon davis make it?

Nope, Dallas Clark is ahead of him.

linkage

-9fA

TE Dallas Clark Colts
Indy G.M. Bill Polian: "I'd argue he's our MVP."

LOL. Yeah, you can go ahead and make that argument, then I'll go ahead and call you a dumbf**k.
By the way, Franklin is a FA after this year.

-9fA

Yup, saw that too. That really scares me. I remember Marques Douglas was a beast in his contract year, if I remember correct....I think he led the league that year in tackles behind the line of scrimmage. Now M Douglas is a backup somewhere.....hopefully A Franklin plays to win.....not JUST for the money.
Originally posted by Tracy49er:

-9fA

Yup, saw that too. That really scares me. I remember Marques Douglas was a beast in his contract year, if I remember correct....I think he led the league that year in tackles behind the line of scrimmage. Now M Douglas is a backup somewhere.....hopefully A Franklin plays to win.....not JUST for the money.

we will sign him to an extension before the end of the year.

-9fA

BINGO!... DTs are known for having great contract years getting that big contract and then grooving back into mediocrity. I'd still try to re-sign him.. but I think it'd be in the teams best interest to draft a young nose tackle too. Or.. we can just throw all of that out and just sign Vince Wilfork.. that'd be awesome.

-9fA

or as Deion would say "He's playing for a contract"
Sad that Vernon is not on there
  • TFSP
They earned it!
Isn't this a contract year for Franklin and Davis?
Clark 60 rec, 703 yards, 3 tds. Davis 42 recs, 477 yards, 7 tds. Smith versus Manning throwing you the ball. What's not to like?

[ Edited by LBSI9ers on Nov 10, 2009 at 19:56:31 ]
Andy Lee? His punting was dominating last week. He keeps us in a lot of games with his super star punting..