LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 211 users in the forums

A Franklin and P Willis named to mid-season All Pro Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Congrats to A Franklin most of all, I'm glad he's getting good press. P Willis will be on these teams for the next 10 years. Now we just gotta get the "O" going.

[url=null]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/peter_king/11/10/all-pro.team/index.html?eref=sihp[/url]
Franklin has been solid against the run. He's also gotten some pressure's when they passed on 1st or 2nd down.

[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Nov 10, 2009 at 10:44:27 ]
i'm sorry, weren't people saying we needed a nose tackle??? Chalk this one up as another great move by our GM and Nolan!
noob reply not "consistent".

congrats.
Franklin has more sacks than HARALSON.
Originally posted by maximill15:
i'm sorry, weren't people saying we needed a nose tackle??? Chalk this one up as another great move by our GM and Nolan!

Nolan's problem was that he got the player but didn't put him in a situation where he could succeed. I'm glad that Franklin is still here and Nolan is the one working for another team.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Willis was ano brainer! Franklin was a real big surprise! I was really down on him , I'm glad I was wrong.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

Yea Franklin has done hsi job for real this year. And i never knew the NFL had a mid season all pro team
Originally posted by lamontb:
Yea Franklin has done hsi job for real this year. And i never knew the NFL had a mid season all pro team

The NFL doesnt. Peter King from SI does. It's meaningless.
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
By the way, Franklin is a FA after this year.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Nov 10, 2009 at 14:09:50 ]
Share 49ersWebzone