LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

a big feud between Sing and Cohn starting

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Cohn was front and center for Mike's post game press conf. Anyone that thinks that ugly win somehow gives Singletary the last laugh on his dustup with Cohn is kidding themselves. The article had several valid points and last nights game did nothing to erase the doubts many have about this team.

W
Cohn was front and center for Mike's post game press conf. Anyone that thinks that ugly win somehow gives Singletary the last laugh on his dustup with Cohn is kidding themselves. The article had several valid points and last nights game did nothing to erase the doubts many have about this team.

So what we knew the problems coming into the season. Nothings changed. A win is a win. I'll take this kind of win every week.

I know I know what I'm about to say you'll laugh but it is the truth. Other then Atlanta one key play a game and the record would be vastly different.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Time will tell. I've decided to stop talking and trying to convince people. It's just that the Bears have a WORSE team than the 49ers. Now that the schedule is changing, we'll see as the challenge mounts.

Just hold your peace and watch the team over the next few games. Either Singletary and staff will be proved as great coaches or exposed as failures.

Either way, exposure is coming and soon.

Agreed. I have always personally given the coaches a "wait and see" approach.

Singletary was able to grind out a win against the Bears, but this can't be the norm heading into the future, because chances are that the odds will catch up to you such as what happened to us with the Titans, Colts and Vikings.

-9fA
The Niners have several "easy" games remaining on the schedule. This coaching staff can prove it's greatness by winning a playoff game. Winning the NFC West is like winning the special Olympics.
Props to Alex though.

He was running for his life and it wasn't even the end of the first drive.

I felt exhausted for him after the 1st quarter, seeing that he only had three days rest.

A well rested niner offense= some hope
  • Mex49
Make Singletary his b***h Monday morning
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
hope so. mike needs to wake the f**k up
I guess there will be a lot of locked threads today after a miserable performance. Over at the half.
who cares now, playoff hopes are officially over now, sad day indeed.
Originally posted by BenQ:

Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by BenQ:
I am certain he won't say a thing. Everyone knows who won the argument, that is crystal clear
Great thread.

not.
Share 49ersWebzone