Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

a big feud between Sing and Cohn starting

Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who the f**k is cohn?

He's some douche bag columnist.

You're giving him too much credit. He writes for a news paper in Santa Rosa.

Ok everyone who does not live in Northern California, a quick quizz:

Q: Without looking at your map, where is Santa Rosa?

A: If you answered "who gives a sh*t?", you are correct.

Cohn hates Singletary for some reason. I remember one time Singletary said "I would like to thank God for this win" and that Cohn guy jumped all over him asking him what God had to with it.

To me it just seems like that Cohn guy has been trying pick fights with Sing for a while now. However I do think that Sing needs to be more professional and keep his cool. You can't let these douche bag media get under your skin because that is what they want.
I also want to point out the Niner marketing campaign has Singletary on buses on billboards announcing, "Don't tell me. Show me." Well, the same applies to him. All he was doing today was telling -- how his team will be terrific. Follow your own saying, Mike. Show us. Talk is cheap as you well know-Lowell Cohn
...To me it just seems like that Cohn guy has been trying pick fights with Sing for a while now...

You can't let these douche bag media get under your skin because that is what they want.

I think he got more than he wanted. haha
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
...To me it just seems like that Cohn guy has been trying pick fights with Sing for a while now...

You can't let these douche bag media get under your skin because that is what they want.

I think he got more than he wanted. haha

Agreed. Cohn is just a douche bag sleaze ball trying to get his name out there by leaching off of controversy. The best thing to do is ignore him and let him die with the rest of the newspaper industry.

*side note* We should make sure Maiocco and Barrows stick around. I like the cut of their gib.
Cohn to singletary is like Killion and Nancy Gay to coach Nolan. Smart coaches set up media as virtual enemy so the locker room has someone to hate on.
Originally posted by jed_york:
Cohn to singletary is like Killion and Nancy Gay to coach Nolan. Smart coaches set up media as virtual enemy so the locker room has someone to hate on.

Cohn is setting himself up...to look like an a$$.

Singletary is just playing good defense like he always has.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
I also want to point out the Niner marketing campaign has Singletary on buses on billboards announcing, "Don't tell me. Show me." Well, the same applies to him. All he was doing today was telling -- how his team will be terrific. Follow your own saying, Mike. Show us. Talk is cheap as you well know-Lowell Cohn

I dont know why everyone is complaining about this whole "dont tell me, show me" campaign. you guys keep thinking that its sing out there in that field. sing only puts the players in the position to win, its the players that have to produce.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
who the f**k is cohn?

He's some douche bag columnist.

You're giving him too much credit. He writes for a news paper in Santa Rosa.

Ok everyone who does not live in Northern California, a quick quizz:

Q: Without looking at your map, where is Santa Rosa?

A: If you answered "who gives a sh*t?", you are correct.

Cohn hates Singletary for some reason. I remember one time Singletary said "I would like to thank God for this win" and that Cohn guy jumped all over him asking him what God had to with it.

To me it just seems like that Cohn guy has been trying pick fights with Sing for a while now. However I do think that Sing needs to be more professional and keep his cool. You can't let these douche bag media get under your skin because that is what they want.

I kind of like Singletary's reaction on this. Many many head coaches will go tit for tat with reporters they think are idiots. Parcells for example had tons of great sound bites along these lines throughout his head coaching career. It makes for good entertainment imo.
Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
i picture mr. "poster x" grinning after every letter he types.... either he gets banned or he comes out and admits that he's just f**kin' around...

It must be Sabrason sneaking back in from his banning.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

I dont know why everyone is complaining about this whole "dont tell me, show me" campaign. you guys keep thinking that its sing out there in that field. sing only puts the players in the position to win, its the players that have to produce.

I'm not complaining. Just pointing out how Cohn has taken this personal. Singletary got defensive first. He has to deal with it. It's not even a feud.
I side with Cohn. If there ever was a week where coach needed to say very little in the presser and stay away from general motivational buzzwords; this was the week.
F*ck Cohn.

You can tell that guy is a pu**y.

Damn undercover raider fan.

How the hell you gonna compare Sing to Cable? Sing never hit any women or staff.
Cable never disciplined one of his many punkass raiders and turned them into pro bowlers.

This sh*t is starting to irritate me. I'm sure it's getting to Coach.
That's why I predict a WIN on Thursday.

I would comment on Cohn , but you can't comment on his press democrap article because the ''mods'' over there have locked it.

bi*ch move #34933 by Cohn.
Cohn will get beat down if we lose a few more in a row. Sing will go postal on him. I put my $$$ on sing.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Cohn will get beat down if we lose a few more in a row. Sing will go postal on him. I put my $$$ on sing.

I'd put money on Jill Singltary beating the snot out of Cohn.
Didn't Cohn troll around here as "berniebernbaum" or something like that?