There are 168 users in the forums

give him a break!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by smithgdwg:
It is pretty hard to be a HC without at least a below average QB. He unfortunately inherited a team with the worst QB's in the league.

With the worst Oline in the league.
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
It is pretty hard to be a HC without at least a below average QB. He unfortunately inherited a team with the worst QB's in the league.

With the worst Oline in the league.

A twofer!
  • flow
  • Veteran
This is the NFL man. Everybody gets paid HUGE money. No damn breaks for no one. You have four straight losses, hell yeah you get criticism. Once you start giving coaches and players "breaks" the franchise can turn into the Detroit Lions.
Originally posted by sacniner:
This is the NFL man. Everybody gets paid HUGE money. No damn breaks for no one. You have four straight losses, hell yeah you get criticism. Once you start giving coaches and players "breaks" the franchise can turn into the Detroit Lions.

i understand... the fan need to understand that this is not a playoff team even less a superbowl one...we to chill for a sec and let him go to wrk!

ps. thanks for not being a a*****e.
High turnover for your head coach position is not a key to success. Oakland is the perfect example.

You can't have your players learning new systems every season, you can't have your head coach pulling you in different directions each season. Continuity is the name of the game.

Unless you've got a Cower or a Shanny walking in to take over I would say just stay with what we've got.
I will not give him a break. My friend is an ass. Oh wait...thanks to the crappy thread title, I was misled.
  • WolfStryker
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by RedAndGoldArmy:

An abalone?
  • nooj
  • Veteran
Sorry, I love Singletary but anytime a coach declares playoffs, fans have a right to be upset with 4 straight losses.

NO.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WolfStryker:
Originally posted by RedAndGoldArmy:

An abalone?

An athlete?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nooj:
Sorry, I love Singletary but anytime a coach declares playoffs, fans have a right to be upset with 4 straight losses.

I like and respect Mike Singletary...I'm just not convinced being a great leader and motivator's enough to get our team to the next level. Look at the most successful head coaches around the league...just about all of 'em are very good "X's and O's" guys. Singletary's not...and while I really like what Manusky brings to the defense, I'm not enthralled w/Jimmy Raye, for sure, I don't see him as the long-term answer as OC. If you're not a good X's and O's head coach, you must surround yourself with top-notch coordinators and position coaches. We have a number of very good coaches...but I'm not sure it's enough. Waiting for Coach to gain the knowledge and experience to become a good head coach will take some time...and I'm tired of waiting for this team to get beyond transition to a good football team.
Share 49ersWebzone