There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

give him a break!

i know we are not winning...but this is his first year as a head coach... we are getting our hopes up way to early...itS NOT easy to be a HC... this will take time... don't give up... remember! 49ERS TILL WE DIE!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
So worthy of its own thread, thanks man. I think I will go burn some incense and collect my thoughts after reading this thread. I feel all warm, soft and human, like a faithful person, in the nice business. For now on, I am in the nice business, the giving of nice, nice for now on, so nice.
Give him a Kit Kat.
Originally posted by Chief:
So worthy of its own thread, thanks man. I think I will go burn some incense and collect my thoughts after reading this thread. I feel all warm, soft and human, like a faithful person, in the nice business. For now on, I am in the nice business, the giving of nice, nice for now on, so nice.

can I have some money. I think that would be nice
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

Of course you can, I will give you mounds of money.
this takes time! everyone hates so much!
go be a HC if you think you can do better!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedAndGoldArmy:

Why are you being mean, I am in the nice business?
Originally posted by RedAndGoldArmy:

Why are you being mean, I am in the nice business?

thank you

thank you

can i have some too??? that would be really nice!
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Give him a Kit Kat.

Tootsie Roll, and the jumbo for being so stirring in the interview. Talk is cheap.
It is pretty hard to be a HC without at least a below average QB. He unfortunately inherited a team with the worst QB's in the league.
Originally posted by ninjaniner420:

thank you

can i have some too??? that would be really nice!

No its all mine, he gave it to me first Get your own nice guy
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
It is pretty hard to be a HC without at least a below average QB. He unfortunately inherited a team with the worst QB's in the league.

We have Russell as our QB?

Way to be dramatic.