There are 148 users in the forums

Get ready to see Robinson at RB vs Chicago

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
I bet Gore plays. Hes a monster and too determined, if he can see at all he'll play.

I think Gore will play too. He's a gamer, plus the game is on primetime.....chance for him to show off his skills.
Originally posted by Super5:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Larry Johnson anyone?

How about Korey Sheets anyone?

Dumb move by the Niners to not activate him when Gore was out

Hey, is he still on Miami's roster? Any stats?
Originally posted by tohara3:
One of those dirty ass Titans reached in his facemask at bottom of pile. They were taking alot of cheap & late shots.

what a f**king a*****e
There's no way Gore doesn't play...we just have to hope he doesn't get dinged up any more. It's another area that has to be improved...RB depth. Coffee may work out, but I don't see him thriving in Raye's style of offense. I want a BIG RB who can spell Gore and get those tough yds when we really need 'em.
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Larry Johnson anyone?

Ya.

0 carries, 0 yards.

Inactive for 3 games.

Kory Sheets The Great.

-9fA

[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Nov 9, 2009 at 23:54:58 ]
Gore is playing for sure. But I think Robinson will see about 5-7 carries in a limited role behind Gore.
Gore with one eye is better than robinson with two.
  • VicsiPhone
  • Info N/A
Larry Johnson anyone?

He is on the 53 Man but has not been activated....49ers could use him I bet.
  • VicsiPhone
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Larry Johnson anyone?

Ya.

0 carries, 0 yards.

Inactive for 3 games.

Kory Sheets The Great.

-9fA

Would have done a better job the Mr Decaf...LOL
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Larry Johnson anyone?

Ya.

0 carries, 0 yards.

Inactive for 3 games.

Kory Sheets The Great.

-9fA

Right. People heard that Miami had him running back kicks and lost their minds. Maybe we should wait until Kory Sheets starts scorching the league before we b***hing about us cutting him.

Until then...whining about cutting a player that has done NOTHING in the NFL just makes you look like a tard.

Its simple, open up the passing game.. MRob can block for Alex "The Ace" Smith
Originally posted by Chree:
Garrison Hearst hated gay people and was still a beast lol

The following quote is taken from the Huffington Post:

I regret my actions. The words were used by me in frustration, and they were not appropriate," he said through a spokesman. "I did not intend to offend anyone, but that is no excuse for what I said."

The apology sounded similar to one he made almost exactly a year ago after one woman accused him of throwing a drink on her and another said he had pushed her. The incidents happened separately in Kansas City nightclubs and led to his being sentenced to two years' probation after pleading guilty to two counts of disturbing the peace.

"I'm going to work to that point to get my life back on track and know that I and I alone put myself in these critical situations and environments to where things don't come out favorably to me," he said on Oct. 22, 2008.

At the time, Johnson was benched for three games by then-coach Herm Edwards and suspended for a game by commissioner Roger Goodell.

On Tuesday, Johnson apologized to "all the kids who view athletes as role models. I was not a good role model yesterday and hopefully I can become a better role model. We all make mistakes, and the challenge is to learn from them.

"I will do my best to learn from this one as I move toward becoming a better person, teammate, and member of the Kansas City Chiefs team and community."

Johnson's agent said all his client could do now was wait.

"It's up to the NFL to investigate it and see what they want to do, and we will respond accordingly," Peter Schaffer told The Associated Press. "We've apologized. Larry's trying to move forward. It is what it is right now."

Jarrett Barrios, president of the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation, called on the NFL and the Chiefs to take disciplinary action and seize a chance to educate "on the dangers of homophobia in sports."

Such slurs are used to "ridicule and harass young gay and transgender athletes on local sports fields across America," Barrios said.

Transgender athletes? Am I living under a rock here or is this just hyperbole? I know there are a number of gay athletes but gee didn't know there were a contingency of transgender athletes being oppressed by hateful words. My boys play YMCA football and I'd venture to say a few of those boys out there may in fact be gay and will be figuring that out soon enough but I just can't spot the whole transgender thing. Someone edu-ma-cate me here. In truth, such slurs are generally born out of immaturity and naivete more than outright hatred. If this issue is to move forward how about let's cling to intellectual honesty.

Does LJ really hate gay people? I don't know and am not going to be goofy enough to make a judgment based on some words of frustration on his twitter account. His disturbing behavior towards women and his lack of respect for his coach and organization are what would cause me to say pass. Just sayin. Full article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/27/larry-johnson-gay-slur-ch_n_336022.html
I honestly think I am a better RB than Mrob. And I am mexican. This should tell you something about mrob.

But if I have to get ready for plenty of Mrob due to injury I can assure you that there will be alcohol involved.

[ Edited by fister30 on Nov 10, 2009 at 09:27:55 ]
Share 49ersWebzone