LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

what you wanna see this team do.. from FO,coaches,players..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
1. Id like to see Jason Hill at either the number 2 or 3 next week. If Morgan doesnt start making plays, then I would love to see Hill start next to Crabtree and see if that helps us (alex) out.

2. I wanna see more of a consistent play call by Raye, either pass from the gun or pass from the run, you cant keep dropping Alex back and throw 10yd outs and 5yd hitches, air it out.. Seams, fades, deep crosses..

3. We have 8 more games. I wanna see this team win the 5 that we should.. Rams, Hawks, Lions, Jags and Bears.. and I wanna see us STILL make a push for the playoffs and beat the teams that will be in our way if we wanna get there.. Packers, Cards, and Eagles..

4. With 8 games left, we STILL have a shot at playoffs!! Its gonna take ALOT from coaches and players of course, but I think we have the talent to still move this thing in the right direction. Gotta start this thursday though.. times tickingg
Agree. I wanna see this team, coaches, offense & defense come together & play well these last 8 games.
Win
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
1. Id like to see Jason Hill at either the number 2 or 3 next week. If Morgan doesnt start making plays, then I would love to see Hill start next to Crabtree and see if that helps us (alex) out.

2. I wanna see more of a consistent play call by Raye, either pass from the gun or pass from the run, you cant keep dropping Alex back and throw 10yd outs and 5yd hitches, air it out.. Seams, fades, deep crosses..

3. We have 8 more games. I wanna see this team win the 5 that we should.. Rams, Hawks, Lions, Jags and Bears.. and I wanna see us STILL make a push for the playoffs and beat the teams that will be in our way if we wanna get there.. Packers, Cards, and Eagles..

4. With 8 games left, we STILL have a shot at playoffs!! Its gonna take ALOT from coaches and players of course, but I think we have the talent to still move this thing in the right direction. Gotta start this thursday though.. times tickingg

I want to see Raye "adjust" for a change. I feel like he gets stuck on something and stays with it. It showed with our inept running game the first few games, and here where we started to just throw it all the time. After the pressure got to Smith, he needed to slow it down and toss some more runs in there... I mean, Smith had 45 passes? Wow, that is pushing Brady's and Manning's number of attempts per game.

I also want to see more diversity in the playcalling... third and 1 and we have run that stupid little fullback dive like 5 times. And what is up with the 3 yard TE outs? Does Raye not notice that Vernon can't break a friggin tackle to save his life. More reverses! More streaks (is there any?)! More trickery! This is a game of mismatches, and our offense has yet to exploit these mismatches...
Buy an oline. That's all i want.
Originally posted by truekingcarlos:
Buy an oline. That's all i want.

+1
  • B650
  • Veteran
Cut Hill to end the Smith vs Hill debate.
  • skaw
  • Info N/A
So after another loss, everyone is playing GM again. Great job, guys, give yourselves a pat on the back. Let's be very real about this past game alone - the O Line did relatively well, but Alex Smith simply did not get the ball to his receivers nor did Jimmy Raye call the best game of his life. Sure Josh Morgan and Isaac Bruce are not good route runners, but Alex Smith is also not a good coverage reader.

To the point of this thread, I want to see Jason Hill start on offense with Michael Crabtree. I have ALWAYS been a proponent of Jason Hill and never for the life of me, understood why he did not start. All the BS aside, the coaches need to make a decision between Bruce, Morgan and Jones as our 3rd wide out (and they should pick the best route runner of the 3).

Alex Smith needs to study his playbook more than he already has. This is the easiest offensive system in the NFL so no more excuses about the OC giving him problems. This way he can get to his 2nd and 3rd read without thinking about it for 5 seconds... which I am amazed he had to throw the ball.

Moran Norris should be in for limited plays. Be creative with your runs by running more reverses, rb throw options, VD @ fullback sets.

Defense needs to blitz more often than they do and we need to work Nate Clements into a free safety role THIS YEAR so he's ready for a possible playoff push.

You can only do so much with what you have, the rest will have to wait until the offseason.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Win
All I want for Christmas is for the Niners to win the rest of their games this year.

Just win baby! Sorry Al, had to borrow that...
Would it be too much to ask for all three phases of the game to have at least a decent game all together?
Talking about coaching and front office changes in November is pointless . . . unless you're the Browns.

Personnel wise, it seems like Morgan could use a wake-up call so I wouldn't mind seeing his reps cut in favor looking at what Jones can do in the line-up . . . because he clearly doesn't cut it as a punt returner.

Other than that we need to do what we did yesterday, minus the crippling turnovers.

[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Nov 9, 2009 at 16:34:07 ]
I wanna see Crabtree run some deep routes not just Curls,Digs and Outs.

I wanna see JAson hill get some significant playing time

I wanna see a receiver hold on to the damn ball!!!!

I wanna see the ball out in 3 seconds or less Alex!!!

I wanna see creativity in the play calling not this Madden 98 stuff. Yes I said MAdden 98!!

I wanna see Chaos in the pocket while we are on defense

I wanna see Gore run the Ball 20 + times a game

I also wanna see the Cheerleaders come to my place in Vegas for a party
Share 49ersWebzone