LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Have You Lost Faith in HC Mike Singletary?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Have You Lost Faith in HC Mike Singletary?

Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by posterX:
I haven't The new owner hasn't really earned my faith and the GM has lost my faith.

Who is the new owner that you speak so highly of? I must be tripping because I thought the yorks still owned this team. Let me get this straight, seriously, let me get this straight. You LOVE the new coach, but you don't like the GM, but you like the new owner. I'm spinning right now. Ummm, just about all of our 49er fan base has turned into excuse makers. Very few will stand up and say, "You know what, this is bull crap! Screw the yorks, get them the hell out of town, and they can take the triple clown posse of Paraag, Scotttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy, and Coach Rockhead with them." Let's start walking around like we got a pair.

Let me you something... until people stand up, until people actually put up a fight, we're all going to treated like suckers. We live in blow pop land and, personally, I'm f**king sick and tired of it.

You got a reading problem homie b/c i don't see anywhere in my post that said I think highly of the owner or love the new coach. I said I haven't lost faith. And the new owner would be letting Jed run the team over his parents. You should get your reading comprehensive straight. I didn't make any excuses. And explain to me how can fans get the owner fired?

Poster X is Lowell Cohn
  • jerryricefan80
  • Info N/A
I don't know how Singletary watches that game tape and comes out with what he said in his presser about the O-Line and QB doing a good job. Crazy.
Originally posted by DrE_DiESeL97:
I haven't The new owner hasn't really earned my faith and the GM has lost my faith.

Who is the new owner that you speak so highly of? I must be tripping because I thought the yorks still owned this team. Let me get this straight, seriously, let me get this straight. You LOVE the new coach, but you don't like the GM, but you like the new owner. I'm spinning right now. Ummm, just about all of our 49er fan base has turned into excuse makers. Very few will stand up and say, "You know what, this is bull crap! Screw the yorks, get them the hell out of town, and they can take the triple clown posse of Paraag, Scotttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy, and Coach Rockhead with them." Let's start walking around like we got a pair.

Let me you something... until people stand up, until people actually put up a fight, we're all going to treated like suckers. We live in blow pop land and, personally, I'm f**king sick and tired of it.

And what fight do you speak of? People complained the uniforms and we got 'em.

We complained for a playmaking WR and we drafted Michael Crabtree.

They are doing everything necessary to field a professional football team. The players need to execute better. I'd love to hear your suggestions on what the 49ers should do to improve.

yorks... gone, but we're stuck with them like the HIV virus

However,

Scotttttttttyyyyyyy... gone, a waste

Coach Prehistoric... gone, seriously, he was the plan?

Paraag... gone. Jed's boy

Andy Dolich... gone, a complete embarrassment. Nobody takes this guy seriously... or respects him

You bring in an experienced President of Football Operations- one that actually cares about winning football games and not kissing the young prince's ass

You bring in a GM that answers to the head of football operations

You bring in a coach that answers to the GM

You make sure Jed is never seen for 5 years

You hire a young and dynamic offensive minded head coach

That will get you started. This isn't rocket science here. These dudes right now are laughing at the gullibility of their fan base.

Can you Name one team that does what you say above or are you just smarter than the whole NFL?
Share 49ersWebzone