There are 206 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Can anyone make a Highlight Vid tape of...

Patrick Willis in the titans game! Simply amazing... I love the play when he ran down chris johnson, when Chris tried to angle and get a long run. It only ended up being a 4 yard gain! anyone have that clip?
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
Patrick Willis in the titans game! Simply amazing... I love the play when he ran down chris johnson, when Chris tried to angle and get a long run. It only ended up being a 4 yard gain! anyone have that clip?

Yeah not only did willis stumble, but he caught up to johnson!
anyone see how he caught Chris Johnson on that run? anyone have it?
f**k Chris Johnson!
Did you guys read what JEFF FISHER said about PATRICK WILLIS! I NEED THIS HIGHLIGHT TAPE.
Did you guys see Johnson looking back at Willis as he jogging in the endzone on that run that ended up being out of bounds? Willis is damn fast but Johnson owned us and you guys are making it seem like the angles Willis had was him outrunning Johnson.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Did you guys see Johnson looking back at Willis as he jogging in the endzone on that run that ended up being out of bounds? Willis is damn fast but Johnson owned us and you guys are making it seem like the angles Willis had was him outrunning Johnson.

This is what im praising dude:
Word from Jeff FIsher:

"I think he knew once 52 (Willis) was nowhere in the vicinity that no one was going to catch him," Fisher said. "Willis on the field yesterday was the only one that could catch him. I have to compliment him and his play because I have not seen an effort out of a linebacker like I've seen out of the effort out of him.
"C.J. would have had three more touchdowns yesterday had he not been on the field. It was an outstanding defensive effort by Patrick Willis."
  • omarl02
  • Info N/A
yea dude on that long run that got called back because he stepped out of bounds Willis was already behind Johnson he was making up ground on johnson but then he got tired and thought Michael Lewis was gonna get him so he kinda slowed down but man is Willis not only the fastest Linebacker in the Nfl but one of the fastest players in the Nfl come on to chase down Chris Johnson who ran a 4.24 40 yard dash at the combine is just crazy especially because he is a linebaker

Word from Jeff FIsher:

"I think he knew once 52 (Willis) was nowhere in the vicinity that no one was going to catch him," Fisher said. "Willis on the field yesterday was the only one that could catch him. I have to compliment him and his play because I have not seen an effort out of a linebacker like I've seen out of the effort out of him.
"C.J. would have had three more touchdowns yesterday had he not been on the field. It was an outstanding defensive effort by Patrick Willis."

It's always easy to say that stuff when you are on the winning side. If Willis wants to be as great as Ray Lewis, he needs to do to Johnson what Lewis did to Eddie Goerge. We lost and got torched by one player.
  • B650
  • Veteran

Word from Jeff FIsher:

It's always easy to say that stuff when you are on the winning side. If Willis wants to be as great as Ray Lewis, he needs to do to Johnson what Lewis did to Eddie Goerge. We lost and got torched by one player.

Maybe Willis just needs Lewis' supporting cast. Ever thought of that? You can't blame one player. Football is a team sport. Parys Haralson could've very easily preserved a win for us with just one simple tackle, but didn't. Michael Lewis didn't have to take horrible angles all game. I could go on and on.
Originally posted by B650:

Word from Jeff FIsher:

Maybe Willis just needs Lewis' supporting cast. Ever thought of that? You can't blame one player. Football is a team sport. Parys Haralson could've very easily preserved a win for us with just one simple tackle, but didn't. Michael Lewis didn't have to take horrible angles all game. I could go on and on.

Lewis didn't have Ed Reed his entire career and our nose tackle is playing very well. Lewiss created turnovers and stuffed players when called upon. As I recall Willis came in late after the Parys missed tackle.

As for the poster above, Willis was only gaining ground because Johnson slowed down, looked back and hot dogged it. I don't want to see a highlight real from a loss to one if geworst teams in the league against a QB who sucked so bad he had an identity crisis.
  • B650
  • Veteran

Word from Jeff FIsher:

No offense, but who cares? Everyone already knows that Willis is one of the best LBs in the game. We lost the game. Fisher won. That's all that really matters.
Chris Johnson killed us. He's why they beat us.