LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

20-17 niners lead:4th and inches , 7 min left in the 4TH , option to C.Johnson..

Shop Find 49ers gear online

dude, that is hard to defend when he can be at that degree and not slip.
Niner Defense had a nice long rest before that Titan drive and could not stop them. The 4th down play was just one of many that got away. I mean most of the time when a QB rolls right and throws a hail Mary across the middle bad things happen but in VY's case Gage comes down with the pass because are safeties always seem out of position.
Originally posted by King49er:
Shoulda, coulda, woulda man...it f**king sucks, we had them on that play, but it just didn't happen...

I can't believe I actually jumped off the couch when I saw the initial hit cause I thought he pushed him out of bounds!
Originally posted by darkknight49:

True. Parys tried. Damn he should have used the sideline.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

True. Parys tried. Damn he should have used the sideline.

haralson was on his feet in front of him a split second before this picture. A quick move, and 4.24 speed makes this guy tough to catch. Yes he should have just angled him out instead of going for the tackle, he was about 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Just one of many big plays the Titans made on us yesterday.
Parys took a bad angle on him. No matter how fast a guy is he wouldn't have gotten away if Parys had moved toward him instead of in front of him. I'm sure that is a play Parys wishes he could have back.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
even if the 9ers held them on that play the curse of Eddie D would have still made the 9ers turn the ball over and lose
Haralson took a bad angle. Oh well.
Share 49ersWebzone