There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

20-17 niners lead:4th and inches , 7 min left in the 4TH , option to C.Johnson..

Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
We still have to play the other good RB of AFC South.

Maurice Jones-Drew will turn it on for his homecoming game.

and Mike Sims Walker seems to be like the real deal
Bill Walsh would cut players who miss a play like that. Unfortunately, we can't afford to. It would really set a tone with the players and how they should play every second of their lives.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
that play would have never had happen if roman didn't f**k up earlier on the drive.

I think it was the same drive. VY and the TE rolled to the left both roman and haralson were there(i think it was haralson) PH went after the QB like he supposed to and roman followed right behind him leaving the TE wide open all VY did was float it right over him and they got the first down. If roman stays with TE like he is suppose to it is either a sack or int or incompletion drive over niners win.

I believe it was Lawson and Roman.

Miscommunication...what are ya gonna do?

-9fA
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
He needs to be cut all he had to do is push him out of bounds instead of whiffing on a tackle. What an idiot!

This is a good example of an overreaction.
Parys made a decent effort. Can't kill him. Game of inches. Still it blows. The sideline is your best friend.
Been a long time since our players made plays like CJ's to win a game. Maybe Justin Smith's sack (and entire game) against AZ in the opener? Nothing of note in the SeaChickens or Lambs wins.

When is someone, anyone, going to step up on this team, and not make every other team's players look like HOFamers everytime we play them?

God. Remember Gore falling down last year against AZ in an almost identical situation?

That my friends, is the difference between winning and losing.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
that play would have never had happen if roman didn't f**k up earlier on the drive.

I think it was the same drive. VY and the TE rolled to the left both roman and haralson were there(i think it was haralson) PH went after the QB like he supposed to and roman followed right behind him leaving the TE wide open all VY did was float it right over him and they got the first down. If roman stays with TE like he is suppose to it is either a sack or int or incompletion drive over niners win.

-9fA

It was Roman, what would you expect????
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA

It was Roman, what would you expect????

Nothing more. Nothing less.
the defense can't stop offenses on 3rd downs.
Haralson went to tackle him and got air. Flat out embarrasing, but yeah Johnson does that too a lot of LB's. Be nice to have a guy with speed like that on our team? instead of our great change of pace RB....MRob....ha.
Haralson tried to tackle him at his waist - can anyone tell me why these guys don't try to wrap up the feet either? Makes absolutely no sense.

And to whoever said that all VY did was run a play in, you *might* remember to very long passes to Justin Gage downfield that set them up pretty nicely as well.
Originally posted by backontop:
the defense can't stop offenses on 3rd downs.

whats wrong the defense can't stop offenses on 3rd downs? bS on the defense!
Haralson otherwise had a nice game. I was so mad when he missed him, as soon as i saw the angle I thought for sure he Johnson would lose at least 2 yards on the run. That took all the momentum away from us.
i don't get it.... how come nobody is blaming nedney??? wtf???? go niners!!!
faithless ones... just enjoy the ride!
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Been a long time since our players made plays like CJ's to win a game. Maybe Justin Smith's sack (and entire game) against AZ in the opener? Nothing of note in the SeaChickens or Lambs wins.

When is someone, anyone, going to step up on this team, and not make every other team's players look like HOFamers everytime we play them?

God. Remember Gore falling down last year against AZ in an almost identical situation?

That my friends, is the difference between winning and losing.

Same thing would've happened if CJ had a concussion too.