LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

20-17 niners lead:4th and inches , 7 min left in the 4TH , option to C.Johnson..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Option pitch backwards to C.Johnson at around the 6 yard line...

What the fu*k Harlson?

You could've been the player of the game, man.

If Parys would have pushed C.Johnson just alittle more on the first hit at the 5 , it would've been milk the clock down time.Niners lead.

F*CK!
Shoulda, coulda, woulda man...it f**king sucks, we had them on that play, but it just didn't happen...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

What the fu*k Harlson?

If Parys would have pushed C.Johnson just alittle more on the first hit at the 5 , it would've been milk the clock down time.Niners lead.

F*CK!

Yup that was the game right there!!! we had him~!
The thing that is also irritating is that everyone is on Vince Youngs nuts.

All he did was run a play in.

His defense came up with the turnovers, and Chris Johnson did all of the work.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That dude is just way to fast.
Yeah I don't know why Haralson didn't just stay back & wait for other guys to come help to make the tackle instead of stepping up & giving him the sideline route.

What the fu*k Harlson?

F*CK!

First of all I thought it was a horrible play call given the situation that could have blown up in the Titans faces. It was saved by the incredible ability of Chris Johnson and the lack of playmaking ability and speed of Haralson.
He needs to be cut all he had to do is push him out of bounds instead of whiffing on a tackle. What an idiot!

That is why he has a good record, he sucks IMO..his D just comes through for him.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

What the fu*k Harlson?

F*CK!

First of all I thought it was a horrible play call given the situation that could have blown up in the Titans faces. It was saved by the incredible ability of Chris Johnson and the lack of playmaking ability and speed of Haralson.

I agree...Chris Johnson does this to 99% of the LB's in this league because he's just that good. Willis might have made the play but that's the only LB I see beating him to that corner on this team.

Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

What the fu*k Harlson?

F*CK!

I agree...Chris Johnson does this to 99% of the LB's in this league because he's just that good. Willis might have made the play but that's the only LB I see beating him to that corner on this team.

Willis is indeed the other 1% of LBs. I remember one play where CJ tried to get around the corner.. Willis got his foot caught in the grass for a second and still made the tackle.
that play would have never had happen if roman didn't f**k up earlier on the drive.

I think it was the same drive. VY and the TE rolled to the left both roman and haralson were there(i think it was haralson) PH went after the QB like he supposed to and roman followed right behind him leaving the TE wide open all VY did was float it right over him and they got the first down. If roman stays with TE like he is suppose to it is either a sack or int or incompletion drive over niners win.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
that play would have never had happen if roman didn't f**k up earlier on the drive.

I think it was the same drive. VY and the TE rolled to the left both roman and haralson were there(i think it was haralson) PH went after the QB like he supposed to and roman followed right behind him leaving the TE wide open all VY did was float it right over him and they got the first down. If roman stays with TE like he is suppose to it is either a sack or int or incompletion drive over niners win.

I swear it seems like almost every loss it's because of stupid ass Roman costing us the game.

That's what happens when you win games. It hasn't happened in SF in so long we just forgot how it feels. You wouldn't care what Smith stats looked like if he were winning instead of losing. Plus he didn't turn the ball over while Smith kept turning it over. Bottomline is win games and you get positive attention they were winless with out him and 2-0 with him
We still have to play the other good RB of AFC South.

Maurice Jones-Drew will turn it on for his homecoming game.
Share 49ersWebzone