There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Willis pulled Alex aside after game ....

And told him Defense believed in him.
"Were behind you 100%"

Where did you get this from?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
And told him Defense believed in him.
"Were behind you 100%"

Link?
It doesnt surprise me, Willis is a class act.
It's one of the links on the right hand side .
The one that says " singltary doesn't give a sh!t about cards "
Well.... I guess we have no choice but to pull for Alex now, unless we want to feel Willis' wrath.
Willis can do no wrong!
I wonder what happened when he pulled the OLine to the side after the game.
"FYI: Most interesting scene in the locker room afterwards: Patrick WIllis, stopping for a long private chat with Alex Smith, as Willis was heading to the showers.

I asked Willis about it afterwards, and he said he just wanted to make sure Smith knew that the defense remained behind him, 100%, and would remain behind him."

Prolly letting Alex know it wasnt entirely his fault

Haralson f**ked up big time
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
It does say alot.
When the best player has to come by give you a pep talk that is not a good sign. Smith's confidence that was already low, probably will be even more shot after this. He will probably play himself out of the starting job. I hope Im wrong but this does look like the beginning of the final stages of his niner career.
Originally posted by susweel:
When the best player has to come by give you a pep talk that is not a good sign. Smith's confidence that was already low, probably will be even more shot after this. He will probably play himself out of the starting job. I hope Im wrong but this does look like the beginning of the final stages of his niner career.

Hmmmmm, it's what we have for the rest of the season, or do you really want to see is go back to "Ground Chuck" offense. The 2nd to last interception was Smith's fault. The others and the one from the Colts game (Bob Sanders) were receivers letting them bounce off their fingers.

If you want to inject that it's where the QB threw the ball to, reference throws by D. Brees. You put it where the defender can't get it.

[ Edited by nvninerfan1 on Nov 9, 2009 at 11:51:54 ]
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Willis is a class act...now how the rest of the D responds will be telling. I think we hard on Thursday but if it ends in another loss we could see this team start to come apart. I don't think this team can recover from 5 in a row.
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Originally posted by susweel:

Hmmmmm, it's what we have for the rest of the season, or do you really want to see is go back to "Ground Chuck" offense. The 2nd to last interception was Smith's fault. The others and the one from the Colts game (Bob Sanders) were receivers letting them bounce off their fingers.

I would leave him in but I dont think Sing will tolerate these turnovers.
Right after willis said the nice stuff Takeo came into room after willis left and pummeled him until he passed out.