LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Players that have to go

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Haralson i think was a 1 year wonder he just doesnt seem to be the explosive backer we had last season i think the team should addressee the spot in the offseason.

If Spencer & Brown play out the rest of the season well at CB they should really look to moving Clements to FS & moving Goldson to SS that should solve the secondary problem we have.
Needs to go..

Coach sing
Scott M

Roman
Battle
Bruce
all the practice squad tackles who are projects, stop bringing in projects, bring in players.

Brandon Jones, because he is retarded when fielding punts.
M rob because who cares if he can make a tackle or block, he adds nothing that someone else couldnt do .

Get rid of mike lewis, the game has passed him by.
Replace Goldson.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Nov 9, 2009 at 11:53:34 ]
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
mark roman nuff said, micheal robinson , josh morgan, issac bruce, shaun hill , dre bly

Please go back to lurcking. You lost me after Roman and even then I don't agree. What are you going to replace them with, PeeWee Herman?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Needs to go

Raye, Oline Coach, WR Coach, QB Coach the whole Offensive Coaching staff. Lawson unless we switch D's because he is miscast in the 3-4. Spikes because he's getting old. Haralson might need a demotion because he's dissapeared. I like M.Lewis he is what he is and a major reason why we dominate against the run. I'm willing to give the Kid Gholdston another shot, experience is his issue as it would with any rookie we bring in.

The Oline needs to get shifted...even Staley. Heitman is solid. We need a dominate LT so Staley can move to his more natural RT position. We need a Leader on the Oline. We need dependable Gaurds. We need a QB and a backup change of pace RB. We need a solid #2 WR.
Originally posted by rtj03:
Bruce - Battle
Roman - Bly
Haralson

This and Clements as well too much money and does not produce!
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by rtj03:
Bruce - Battle
Roman - Bly
Haralson

This and Clements as well too much money and does not produce!

....Are you high?
just list the few keepers we have, its easier that way.
The Cut List:

-Bruce: Served us well but now he's far too slow to make in impact.

-Roman: Doesn't even require an explanation.

-Battle: See 'Bruce'.

-Chris Forester: He has consistently been one of the worst Line coaches in the game. How this guy continues to find employment is nothing short of amazing. The very first thing I expect to hear at the conclusion of our season is Sing announcing his dismissal.

The Bench/Demote List:

-Everyone on the O-Line not named Eric Heitmann. The only player I'd consider starting is Baas.The rest right now are at best, depth players and nothing more.

This is by far our biggest area of concern.

-Haralson (and possibly Lawson): Lawson gets the nod over Haralson because he's better in coverage. Either way, we need to get a legitimate pass rusher to fill one (or both) of our OLB positions.

-Josh Morgan: Has all the physical tools to be a very good WR, but makes far too many mental errors. Let him, Hill, and Jones battle it out in camp next year. Even if he doesn't start, he makes a very good slot WR.

Pending:

-Alex Smith. As of right now, I still believe that this kid can get it done. I'd like to see him progress through his reads more, and stop being so impatient and forcing throws. Unfortunately for him, he's short on both time and O-Line talent.

In any case, I'll reserve final judgment until the end of the season.

-Jimmy Raye: His playcalling has been better in recent weeks. Hopefully he'll keep it up.
Battle?

I'm sure Battle could do what Morgan is doing with one hand tied behind his back.

Morgan is looking like a 5th WR and is producing like one.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
need to keep bly for depth

yes

Everyone on the oline besides staley. and foster the oline coach he can get canned too. o and bruce sucks all he does is fall down.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Battle?

I'm sure Battle could do what Morgan is doing with one hand tied behind his back.

Morgan is looking like a 5th WR and is producing like one.

jason hill needs to get more playing time after yesterday's 2 touchdowns in one game..
So Kory Sheets is returning punts and kicks in Miami now...........?

NICE
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Bruce/ Hampering our young wrs game time
Roman/ Sux
Goldson/ not a playmaker
Battle/ wasted roster spot
Norris/ not opening up the holes like he used to
Baas/ never panned out/ bench
Snyder/ never panned out/ bench
Smith/ we need to go in another direction
Hill/ we need to go in another direction

We fix these positions and we are SB bound!

who says goldson is not a good backup ? half of these people are great backups. roman, hill, norris, bruce, and jones need to get the boot
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Everyone on the oline besides staley. and foster the oline coach he can get canned too. o and bruce sucks all he does is fall down.

Heitmann has to go???

i think u meant Rachal Bass & Snyder

i think they should resign pashos if not to start to have some quality depth at Tackle
Share 49ersWebzone