LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 133 users in the forums

This could flip - here's why

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
will raye open the offense

I think he did, a little too much.

Gore only had 15 carries, @ 5.5 yards a carry. Feed him the rock!!
This loss was the worst of the season for me to take. Hell, i'm still trying to get over it. Going in I told myself this was a must win game for us. and we did not pull through. Now we find ourselves in a deep hole. The biggest surprise for me is how terrible our defense has been as of late. i thought we had a better D than this. Im glad we play on thurs so that "hopefully" i can get this out of my head:(
  • flow
  • Veteran

[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Nov 9, 2009 at 13:08:02 ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sicc110:
This loss was the worst of the season for me to take. Hell, i'm still trying to get over it. Going in I told myself this was a must win game for us. and we did not pull through. Now we find ourselves in a deep hole. The biggest surprise for me is how terrible our defense has been as of late. i thought we had a better D than this. Im glad we play on thurs so that "hopefully" i can get this out of my head:(

The Minnesota game was worse. We need to beat Chicago or we're toast.
Originally posted by B650:

i thought yesterday was worse since we were supposed to beat them
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by B650:

i thought yesterday was worse since we were supposed to beat them

Yeah, but we had 4 turnovers so I didn't feel that we deserved to win. In Minnesota, we deserved that game. That game was ours.
Some points in this forum are so well done and make so much sense, like this one. Some of you should learn from this post and stop posting so much nonsense.
We are a competitive team, which wasn't the case during the Nolan era. Singletary is showing he is willing to make the necessary changes, and really, that's reason enough to be somewhat satisfied. I think we are getting close to the maximum potential of a lot of these players. With that said, we have gaping holes in the OL, pass rush, and still have suspect QB play. No amount of coaching can compensate for a lack of talent, which is a very hard concept to accept. I want to reach the next level as much as the next niner fan, but until we fix these problems, we're going to hit a ceiling.
Share 49ersWebzone