There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will we learn a lot about this team on Thursday?

I don't think this game can't come quick enough...good thing we don't have to wait a week to have a lot of questions answered. We will see if Smith can rebound after a bad game. If we win this game our division and playoff hopes are still alive. If we lose and Smith plays like s**t i think our playoff hopes are pretty much dead and so will Smith's career with the 49ers.
We learned a lot on Sunday...
I think we pretty much know everything about them already. They are good enough to keep it close but can't finish.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D_Niner:

I hope we (49ers) learn alot FROM sunday.
Originally posted by Nes49:

I hope we (49ers) learn alot FROM sunday.

Good improvement on my post. I hope so too.

were done, we dont game plan , we dont adjust.

Where's the show me in all of this?
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I think we pretty much know everything about them already. They are good enough to keep it close but can't finish.

Once we learn to finish....then things will improve. I'm with U on that susweet.
Hey does anybody know if this game is only on NFL networks?

Will they show this on local TV ?
  • Kush_Man16
  • Info N/A
WE ARE WHAT WE THOUGHT WE WERE!!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I don't think this game can't come quick enough...good thing we don't have to wait a week to have a lot of questions answered. We will see if Smith can rebound after a bad game. If we win this game our division and playoff hopes are still alive. If we lose and Smith plays like s**t i think our playoff hopes are pretty much dead and so will Smith's career with the 49ers.

No offense but I am so f@kin sick and tired of hearing: Will we learn a lot about this team on......(fill in the blank)
Originally posted by Allx9er: