There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

b..b...blame....blame Crabtree?

There may be something to what you're saying! Look at the Jets and Sanchez. Sanchez was playing out of his mind til Braylon Edwards showed up! If you look at his int's, 90% of them have been when he's trying to get the ball to Edwards??
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I blame myself. Since my wife and I moved, the Niners are 0-4.

I blame you, too. Nice work, Rathman!
Yea let's blame the guy who has only played four games And is aleready our best wr....oh and he's a rookie! I say we cut his @$$!
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
I blame myself. Since my wife and I moved, the Niners are 0-4.

I blame you, too. Nice work, Rathman!

I know! The shame is almost too much to bear.
Why blame Crabtree? The defense can't win every game for us. They do their part for the most. We all saw that smirk on his face during the first OTA's I believe. He knows he doesn't have much to work with. Sure a couple rookie mistakes that will be expected but Crabtree is going to be awesome if he has the right QB to get him the ball.
Personally I don't think he is why.
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Maybe it's because he keeps tipping up passes for the DB's to intercept.

THIS!
  • GORO
  • Veteran
I have not liked Jimmy Raye Offense, but I think he has been trying to put our playmakers in position to make plays. Vernon Davis is having a monster year, Alex Smith despite this poor outing looks better than he ever has. Crabtree had his worst game, and I believe he will play good the rest of the year
Yes it's the Crabtree curse

You're not the only one-

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/091110&sportCat=nfl
no
he his not the problem. get real.. if anything its our QB. we don't have a legit QB playing for us. so crabtree is not the reason, if anything he's catching everything i see.
That espn article was wack!!!!
Only thing I'd blame on Crabtree is making our passing game more productive.