LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

b..b...blame....blame Crabtree?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ya know, I actually do blame some of this on him... Since he missed Training camp he's missed out on some of the fundamentals like not tipping the ball to the opposition. Overall though, his impact has been mostly positive; but, he needs to help out his QB and knock the ball down if he cannot catch it.
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Ya know, I actually do blame some of this on him... Since he missed Training camp he's missed out on some of the fundamentals like not tipping the ball to the opposition. Overall though, his impact has been mostly positive; but, he needs to help out his QB and knock the ball down if he cannot catch it.

this post, u can't touch
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Maybe it's because he keeps tipping up passes for the DB's to intercept.

Maybe you should have watched the game and then you would have seen he wasn't the only one.
LMAO
I blame myself. Since my wife and I moved, the Niners are 0-4.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
3 point loss, 4 point loss, 7 point loss. Yes losing sucks, and it is a bad thing, but we are not losing BAD. The falcons loss was BAD. That was before he was here.

Actually thats the game he signed.. He just didnt know the playbook so he wasnt on the field.
What are we blaming Crabtree for? Being the best WR on our team?
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Maybe it's because he keeps tipping up passes for the DB's to intercept.

yeah, dude is fixing the game! we didn't pay him what he wanted now he's betting millions against us

it is sabotage
b...b...b...but wait it gets worse

da da dun runt let the boys be boys
This is ridiculous. You can blame it on the fact that we have a new QB, a make shift O Line, and a team that is really trying to establish an identity. Honestly, the 49ers look better then I've seen them look in years but we just aren't winning the games.

I can't blame Crabtree, but I can see the same pattern with A. Smith. He is just not the franchise QB he was projected to be. He continues to either throw late passes or high ones. He buckles under pressure just as he did when he had the pressure of being a #1 overall pick. A few more similar losses and we should let N. Davis give it a shot. We should check out Davis before looking to draft another QB.
yeah its his fault that he couldn't stop owen daniels and reggie wayne and chris johnson....good going crabtree
Every day I wake up and the sun rises, I must make the sun rise!
I had wondered how long it was going to take for someone to come up with this ridiculous jinx type thing, and now I know - not long.
It all makes sense now.
Share 49ersWebzone