There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

b..b...blame....blame Crabtree?

Ok...wait...here me out...

Wait a minute !

Think about it.

Before we signed Crabtree, Sing was saying that we don't need him and that we have enough to win games with what we have here.
Our defense was badass, our Offense was scoring , hell, we beat ARZ and lost to Minnesota by Farvegate.

The minute we signed Crabs, the niners started losing and losing BAD.

All I'm trying to say, is that ,'' did Crabtree finally signing mess up this teams' psyche?''

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 9, 2009 at 10:07:15 ]
b b brilliant

[ Edited by WestCoast on Nov 9, 2009 at 10:06:51 ]
The Crabtree Curse... woOOOOoOOoOOOoOoOOOOOOooOOOo
he's destroying the team!!!!!!
The curse of the Crab...........

We are 0-4 since he signed.
Did you realize Smith came in with Crabtree.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Wait a minute !

Think about it.

Before we signed Crabtree, Sing was saying that we don't need him and that we have enough to win games with what we have here.
Our defense was badass, our Offense was scoring , hell, we beat ARZ and lost to Minnesota by Farvegate.

All I'm trying to say, is that ,'' did Crabtree finally signing mess up this teams' psyche?''
lol, Crabtree missed the party by not being on the Niners before they played good football teams this season.
Are you serious? Who started the first half of the Houston game O wise one?
Originally posted by prime21:
Did you realize Smith came in with Crabtree.

Wait a minute !

Think about it.

Maybe god is punishing Crabtree for holding out so long by making the niners lose...but now all niner fans have to suffer too.
This is a legit arguement to make. Makes sense to me.
3 point loss, 4 point loss, 7 point loss. Yes losing sucks, and it is a bad thing, but we are not losing BAD. The falcons loss was BAD. That was before he was here.
Maybe it's because he keeps tipping up passes for the DB's to intercept.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:

Is it.......too legit?
Originally posted by JR80Forever:

Is it.......too legit?

as in.....too legit.....TO QUIT?

As foretold by the prophecy handed down by MC Hammer? Who is in cahoots with Deion ...who is Crabtrees' ''associate''?!

No further questions your honor!

coffee good.Tea BAD! BAD I SAY!
I thought the thread was going to blame Tree for the INTs. That first one in yesterday's game could have been avoided with better time between him and Smith. The ball could have been thrown a little earlier, and Crabtree turn to look for the ball sooner, the DB would not have a chance to get there to make a play on it.

[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Nov 9, 2009 at 10:38:48 ]