There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If Hill had of started

• 9ermj
  • Info N/A
For all those crying about how crappy Smith is/ was , myself included, take a step back and ask yourself what do you think the outcome of yesterdays' game would have been if Hill was playing, I contend it would have been ATL , Houston all over again , as upset as I was about the turnovers, is it realistic to expect Smith to come in after 2 years on the bench and play lights out in 2.5 games? in retrospect the O was pretty good, excluding the turnovers, does anyone really think Singletary is going back to Hill, I don't there's nothing to be gained from it , let Smith sink or swim for the balance of the year then you'll know what needs to be done
Oh here we go again
Here's Niner Talk:

Starting QB < any QB on the bench.

The parts are interchangeable.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Oh here we go again

My point really is if Smith is not the guy and Hill is clearly not the guy then it's back to rebuilding the team, because as it sits this team is not anything more than a .500 team and that is not something I can accept, they need figure this crap out once and for all.
Cut Alex Smith today. He's a bust. Ride or Die with Shaun Hill for the rest of the year. He started it, let him finish.