There are 255 users in the forums

Coach change anyone?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Look at this list:

Jon Gruden
Mike Shanahan
Mike Holmegren
Bill Cowher

Or may be Holmegren as GM and Gruden or Shanahan as Coach? Doesn't this sound better?

Anyone else think we should make a coaching change at the end of this season?

With so many great coaches NOW it makes me wonder if we don't make a change this year all or the majority of them will be gone in 2010.

If we stick with Sig and doesn't produce next year then we go back to square 1 with no good coaches around!

I think we need to stop experimenting with new coaches and go back to a coach that knows exactly what needs to be done to change our team.

I have never been so disappointed like I was this sunday.

I'm fu****g tire of loosing!!! I really don't want to give up my season tickets!!!
NO, Sing is our guy.
of the above id want Cower ( or at least cower as gm, since his teams always found a way to replace players that left)

Gruden would be 2nd choice.

no to the other two.
Why the Lock?

I think it's a good topic to talk about isn't?

Thanks!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
The problem with Sing is the same problem with Nolan and the same problem with Erickson (after the roster purge)

We don't have the talent to be a playoff team. Sure we have a few good players. Just not enough good players or players at key spots for that matter.

If and when we get our talent level up to par then you can blame the coach. As of right now you can't put this on Sing.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
No, we're good. All we need is a Qb, RT and OLB and we'll be fine.
Originally posted by krizay:
The problem with Sing is the same problem with Nolan and the same problem with Erickson (after the roster purge)

We don't have the talent to be a playoff team. Sure we have a few good players. Just not enough good players or players at key spots for that matter.

If and when we get our talent level up to par then you can blame the coach. As of right now you can't put this on Sing.

you can if he wont make the right adjustments, you can because he hired raye.... you can because they keep jason hill and brandon jones out of the game...

you can because they keep putting slow or bad players in to return kicks.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
You should add Brian Billick to the list. However, I think Sing is our man through next season, unless we lose 7 of the next 8 games.

Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by mayo63:
No, we're good. All we need is a Qb, RT and OLB and we'll be fine.

I'd say we need a RT, QB, RG, LG, pass-rushing OLB

throw in RB, because unless coffee shows us, and doesnt tell us.. we still need a change of pace back.. (either a bigger back, or a sheets type)

And throw in two safetys.. d goldson just doesnt have it.
and lewis must have completely got it knocked out of him, with that last concussion.
Sing will be singing a winning tune eventually
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
You should add Brian Billick to the list. However, I think Sing is our man through next season, unless we lose 7 of the next 8 games.

I aggree with you but what if he doesn't make it next year????

Then we have to go back to start looking at another coach and what if these coaches are not here anymore??? We have to get another inexperienced coach again!!!

I just want to have a coach that has credentials experience before they are gone!

I really don't want another OC or DC as a new coach!!!!
Originally posted by sixbricks:
Sing will be singing a winning tune eventually

what like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv-Fk1PwVeU

when he gets canned.
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Why the Lock?

I think it's a good topic to talk about isn't?

Thanks!

I've noticed that the Lock People come out whenever people question Sing or want Davis to start.

Sometimes the Ban People also jump in.

Whenever people's illusions are shattered, they get all defensive and paranoid.

Embrace change.
Share 49ersWebzone