LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

To The Guys that played their Hearts OUT!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was really upset by the loss but 2 guys that really stood out and really gave it 110% and more. IM pretty sure verybody played hard but these guys stood out.

Patrick Willis: Guy is just f**king amazing. Made tackle after tackle and chase johnson all over the field and never quit on any play even on the long run by johnson that was called back. If not for willis, johnson has a field day and on one of the drives it look like vince had the edge and willis out of nowhere made a tackle and force a fg and possibly saved a TD. Just wanted to give willis his props.

Vernon Davis Davis is really coming around now, that over the shoulder catch he made was nice(he would of drop that last year). The titans where trying to get him to mouth off but the guy never budge. All he did was catch 10 balls and he had some nice blocks to free gore. The most impressive thing he did was actually brake up a fight and point to his head(telling morgan to use his head). Im really impressed.

Honorable mention Franklin and Gore.

PS: WTF's up with jason hill celebrating when were getting our asses kicked? Thats why i appreciate these guys i just mentioned that much more.
It's funny you said that about Hill, i thought the exact same thing when he scored. I am all for celebration when you are WINNING or after you tied it up, but when you are losing it looks like you are all for yourself and not the team, and a complete DOUCHEBAG.

It seems to me some of the players have lost the team attitude that all 53 players had at the beginning of the season.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thuglife619:
I was really upset by the loss but 2 guys that really stood out and really gave it 110% and more. IM pretty sure verybody played hard but these guys stood out.

Patrick Willis: Guy is just f**king amazing. Made tackle after tackle and chase johnson all over the field and never quit on any play even on the long run by johnson that was called back. If not for willis, johnson has a field day and on one of the drives it look like vince had the edge and willis out of nowhere made a tackle and force a fg and possibly saved a TD. Just wanted to give willis his props.

Vernon Davis Davis is really coming around now, that over the shoulder catch he made was nice(he would of drop that last year). The titans where trying to get him to mouth off but the guy never budge. All he did was catch 10 balls and he had some nice blocks to free gore. The most impressive thing he did was actually brake up a fight and point to his head(telling morgan to use his head). Im really impressed.

Honorable mention Franklin and Gore.

PS: WTF's up with jason hill celebrating when were getting our asses kicked? Thats why i appreciate these guys i just mentioned that much more.

Vernon is quietly becoming the best TE in football. His off the field behavior is exemplary.

I had the same reaction to Hill's little dance. WTF? I'm sure he was just excited to be on the field. By the way, what took so long? He is clearly an upgrade over Bruce. I think Bruce has developed Parkinsons because can't catch anything.
I think hill celebrated, because he was happy to finally be on the field.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:

Yep, I think he takes over for Bruce from here on out.

I was happy he saw the field and he got his celebration in before the 2nd half but his second Td C'mon Man!!!
I'll forgive Hill this time but only because he's deserved to be on the field for a while now and I'm sure he was just excited. The losses not withstanding, I really like this team, hopefully they can re-group and salvage this season.
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
I have to say even though we've been losing we have been giving 100%. I'm glad that at least if we're losing we're going down fighting
Originally posted by jaghetersofie:
I have to say even though we've been losing we have been giving 100%. I'm glad that at least if we're losing we're going down fighting

100% from mark roman, is like dividing by zero.
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Jason Hill knows that Sing is not gonna give him much more playing time so he wanted to make a higlight for his resume when he becomes a free agent

Nedney should be included also...
We were only down by seven and could have tied if we got the onside kick. So it's not like it was out of the realm of possibility or anything.L
No love for Aubrayo Franklin?!?!
Sad thing about the recent losses is that many GREAT performances have been wasted.

To my mind, losing makes Vernon's big receptions day against the Titans effectively meaningless, or his 3 TDs against the Colts, or the D's FANTASTIC effort against the colts in that loss, etc.

I just don't care about personal stats or accomplishments. I want wins, playoff victories, and big team moments to remember.
Originally posted by jaghetersofie:

100% from mark roman, is like dividing by zero.

You mean like multiplying.

Roman = 0

100% of 0 = Roman.
Share 49ersWebzone