There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If it Makes you Feel Better About Alex's Game Today...

I don't care about other teams. I care about this one.
Originally posted by dirtysouthniner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
No. It doesnt make me feel any better. What it DOES do is make me realize that it doesnt matter who the QB is if you dont have a good OL to protect him. Smith and Rodgers both play for teams with incredibly bad lines and until they are fixed both QBs will struggle.

This!

This!

This!

It is easy to try to blame one player when you have no grasp of the game of football other than what you learned from Madden. Until this offensive line is fixed we could drop Manning back there and he wouldn't be able to get the job done.

I thought the o-line played a pretty good game

When the o-line lets a FS come up straight through the a-gap right before the snap for a 8 yard sack, that is not a good game.

And the fumble was entirely on Adam Snyder. Got damn, i thought i was watching Kwame Harris. Snyder got beat so bad it was disgusting.

They did well in run blocking, but in pass blocking a lot was left to be desired.

-9fA
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
I don't care about other teams. I care about this one.

this!!!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
How about Aaron Rodgers' day? Lost to the f**king Bucs, and couldn't get it done in crunch time.

I wonder if their fans are bashing and calling for his benching also ????
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
How about Aaron Rodgers' day? Lost to the f**king Bucs, and couldn't get it done in crunch time.

I wonder if their fans are bashing and calling for his benching also ????

No, because Packer fans have brains. That's why they cover it with cheese. It's to protect their massive brains. They understand that in order to have a successful QB, you need a successful OL.
No. It doesnt make me feel any better. What it DOES do is make me realize that it doesnt matter who the QB is if you dont have a good OL to protect him. Smith and Rodgers both play for teams with incredibly bad lines and until they are fixed both QBs will struggle.

This!

This!

This!

It is easy to try to blame one player when you have no grasp of the game of football other than what you learned from Madden. Until this offensive line is fixed we could drop Manning back there and he wouldn't be able to get the job done.

agree

Hmmm. It would be interesting to see though. I bet he would instantly make this team a playoff contender, and our o-line, recievers, and offensive coordinator would suddenly look like geniuses.

The o-line does suck, no argument here.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

This!

This!

This!

When the o-line lets a FS come up straight through the a-gap right before the snap for a 8 yard sack, that is not a good game.

And the fumble was entirely on Adam Snyder. Got damn, i thought i was watching Kwame Harris. Snyder got beat so bad it was disgusting.

They did well in run blocking, but in pass blocking a lot was left to be desired.

-9fA

i saw Snyder didn't push to block a guy when guy force to Alex's fumble on the 3qrt! I blame on Snyder! Alex does know that Oline can't holding them the times when he just read the quick a time and quick threw whatever.. that is why! Alex is doin good job when he got better much to threw the yards alot.. that good! I wanna alex keep to playing the whole games finnish if he didn't improving or struggle then draft 2010 QB? then
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

This!

This!

This!

-9fA

If it was Kwame, he would have been beat after he jumped off side. If we had scored he would have been called for holding, so Snyder isn't exactly the same.