There are 238 users in the forums

If it Makes you Feel Better About Alex's Game Today...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How about Aaron Rodgers' day? Lost to the f**king Bucs, and couldn't get it done in crunch time.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
How about Aaron Rodgers' day? Lost to the f**king Bucs, and couldn't get it done in crunch time.

lol true
Aaron Rodgers wouldnt be in any better if a situation if we drafted him instead.

he got to sit behind Brett Favre for 3 years and learn, then entered the NFL with Greg Jennings and Donald Driver as WR's.
QB is far from this organizations only problem.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
QB is far from this organizations only problem.

...talk about offensive line problems.
Also the Giants have lost their last 4 games so all is not lost. Bruce was on the bench for the 2nd half and Hill looked very good. We nee to now bench Morgan and give Brandon Jones a chance. We need more speed and we need it quickly.
his offensive line is horrible makes our line look like Denver's
he doesnt have time to stand in the pocket he still a way better QB then Alex Dilfer
Other teams sucking doesn't change the fact that we suck and that it hurts like hell that we suck.
No. It doesnt make me feel any better. What it DOES do is make me realize that it doesnt matter who the QB is if you dont have a good OL to protect him. Smith and Rodgers both play for teams with incredibly bad lines and until they are fixed both QBs will struggle.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
No. It doesnt make me feel any better. What it DOES do is make me realize that it doesnt matter who the QB is if you dont have a good OL to protect him. Smith and Rodgers both play for teams with incredibly bad lines and until they are fixed both QBs will struggle.

At least Rodgers has pretty individual stats.

Think he's sub-.500 as a starter too though.

This!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goldtimer:

This!

This!
Originally posted by Nes49:

This!

This!

This!

It is easy to try to blame one player when you have no grasp of the game of football other than what you learned from Madden. Until this offensive line is fixed we could drop Manning back there and he wouldn't be able to get the job done.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Nes49:

This!

This!

This!

It is easy to try to blame one player when you have no grasp of the game of football other than what you learned from Madden. Until this offensive line is fixed we could drop Manning back there and he wouldn't be able to get the job done.

I thought the o-line played a pretty good game
Share 49ersWebzone